XOJET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2018

Sort:

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XOJET (Sacramento, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Had phone interview and asked to come in for a panel interview and job shadow. Friendly people. Asked to come in for an HR interview. Followed up with a response they were still coordinating. Never heard back after 3 more attempts to follow up.

Captain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XOJET (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Dinner the night before interview. Interview consists of 5 groups of 2 current employees. You will interview with all 5 groups.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in McClellan, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at XOJET (McClellan, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Spoke with HR representative over the phone and discussed job requirements and resume. One on-site interview with manager. No tricky questions, just basic qualifications and information. Met several other members of the team, and was given offer the following day.

Interview Questions

• None. Just past experience questions. "Why XOJET, What do you hope to gain, are you a team player, etc."   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at XOJET in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received generic auto-reply email and 9 days later received a phone call to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was rescheduled at last moment notice and finally we were able to agree to a new date/time a few days after the originally scheduled date/time.
    Interview consisted of 4 people on the phone, whom didn't consistently identify themselves before speaking - that would have been helpful. It seemed if I was willing to move, the process may have proceeded forward, but they do not currently have the capacity (or want to) to allow remote work stations in the Scheduling Department.
    They offered to forward my profile and interview responses to the Sales Team (Broker Team), should I be interested, which was considerate and professional.
    Overall, a faster experience than my previous application to their company 3 years ago.

Interview Questions

• What were the best and the worst parts of your last two jobs?   Answer Question
    • Why would you prefer to work in scheduling instead of directly with the passengers/clients?   Answer Question
    • Would you move to Sacramento?   Answer Question

Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McClellan, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at XOJET (McClellan, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Process was 3 part, first a phone call from a pilot, basic stuff, then a technical phone call from someone in the training department, then an on site interview with various people.

Interview Questions

• I was told during the person to person interview that where wasn't going to be an technical questions and it turned out there was. Took me by surprise, so fair warning.   Answer Question

Pilot Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XOJET (Sacramento, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Great experienced, 2 days long, day one is a simple meet and great over dinner, meet the interview personnel, pilots and HR. relaxed and just looking for good conversation. Next day there are several panels to go thru with different groups, usually an all day experience, one group of technical and the rest to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• Very broad, your past jobs, your likes, dislikes etc...   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at XOJET (Brisbane, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received a call within 2 or 3 days from HR to get a quick overview.

Invited in for in-person interviews with 4 different people ranging from senior management to executive management. One interview was more technical in nature, one an overview of how the business works, and two cultural/personality fit. All were highly personable with a wide range of backgrounds which I greatly appreciated.

Interview Questions

• 1. How would you create a looper macro?
      2. What do you want most out of this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I stated what salary I was looking for when I first spoke with HR. I was initially above their range, but accepted anyways due to numerous factors and some flexibility given on vacation time that I had already planned.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at XOJET (Brisbane, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then I came in for an in-person interview with the hiring manager. I sent multiple follow-up emails (to the hiring manager and HR person) after the interview but no one ever responded.

Pilot First Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at XOJET (Sacramento, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Apply online, phone interview, then an all day interview with 6 different panels.

Interview Questions

• Your personality is the most important part of the interview. There are technical questions. Be sure to know the 135 alternate minimums.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. 52k likely you will burn out before an upgrade. There has been a pay freeze since 2008.

Pilot First Officer Interview

Interview

Phone screen first, technical FaceTime second, and dinner followed by a four panel in person interview third. Takes about a month from the initial phone screen. Most people I interviewed in conjunction with had a referral from an employee.