XSEED Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

XSEED Education Interview Questions

Interviews at XSEED Education

3.2

Market Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at XSEED Education (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Skype interview (3 rounds): There will be interviews with HR followed by 2 existing sales managers. Could be your boss. They ll check how well you fit into the role. Once you clear both rounds you ll be interviewed for negotiation. Try and be as honest as possible. The interviewers are young and very easy going so relax and answer with confidence.

Interview Questions

• Why sales?
      Why XSEED?
      Past achievements in Sales.
      Questions on challenges Managers face.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Definite scope for negotiations.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XSEED Education (Coimbatore (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Self introduction, Why do you want to work with XSEED, sales pitch for any product. Normal self introduction is expected, showcase your achievements if any, go with a strong purpose to work with the organisation.

Interview Questions

• Sales pitch, interactive, they can question you on the competitor product, prepare something before you pitch.   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at XSEED Education.

Interview

The interview is very unprofessional as there is no HR team or acquisition team so the process is very disoriented and too many false promises are made. As the iteration is high it the manager keeps changing so they really don't know the values of the company.

Interview Questions

• How much is your experience   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at XSEED Education (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Consultant interviews you first followed by someone from the organization. If the profile doesn't necessarily match, can't understand why they can't fathom the same from the resume and need a couple of interviews to figure out

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at XSEED Education (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

1. Well planned and Organised
    2. On time interview was conducted
    3. Complete information about the role and company was provided before the interview
    4. Transparency in the interview results
    5. Travel arrangements
    6. Sales Pitch

Interview Questions

• 1. Knowledge about XSEED & Business model
      2. Understanding about the role
      7. Strengths & Weakness
      8. Brief introduction about yourself
      9. Sales Pitch   Answer Question

Education Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at XSEED Education (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

telephonic interview with hr and manager then gm will take face to face interview where they grill you and give u hard questions. they twist and turn the questions and put your brain at work

Education Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XSEED Education (Chennai (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

i just called to ask about the interview once i was shortlisted, the person on the other end shouted like a mad man. ill mannered...unprofessional. Dont even want to work with this company.

Education Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XSEED Education (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process is good though in xseed Education. As I applied for sales.
    1st round is usually with HR. 2nd round with regional head. 3rd round with the reporting manager. 4th round with national head sales.

Interview Questions

• Work responsibility in previous company   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at XSEED Education (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

video conference and personal interview, the questions were totally top chk my attitude and behaviour pattern with my current employer . the interview was very straight and no hide & seek questions. management was clear with what they expect and what i do

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at XSEED Education (Chennai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

One of the waste Interview process.. One of the worst company... Culture is absolute non sense.. Never recommend this company to anyone. They may hire you or fire you at any point of time. The management has to have a much more focused approach than changing as and when the need arises. do not waste your time in XSEED..