XYZ Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

XYZ Tech Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview

Interview

It was very easy going. The process took 4 weeks. First I got a call from recruiter and followed by hiring manger. I got a call for in person interview. It went well. After 5 days I got an offer letter. I accepted it.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at XYZ Tech (Kansas City, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

took few months, called for interview via phone, questions were straight forward. But lack of organized and relevant to the position, which makes it confusing what type of candidate they were really seeking for.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

2 technical rounds after that Manager and HR. general coding and troubleshooting questions. written test to code some general question. big O notation and other notation omega theta etc. general questions about the process.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at XYZ Tech in June 2012.

Interview

One phone interview with an internal recruiter to sort out the applicants and make sure you at least met the minimum requirements called out on the description. They did not know much about any details of the position. One on site interview, pretty straight forward

Freelance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XYZ Tech (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

the interview process is very simple. It was a telephonic round and they asked basic behavioral questions.the interview process is very simple. It was a telephonic round and they asked basic behavioral questions.the interview process is very simple. It was a telephonic round and they asked basic behavioral questions.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at XYZ Tech (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

One phone call with the recruiter, then phone call with the manager

did not pay enough

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at XYZ Tech (Odessa, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

Pretty basic interview process. Tested my floor sweeping skills and asked about experience. Interviewed with 5 different managers who all indicated various preferences in skills sets of janitors they like. Some showed me how to use specialized equipment such as vacuum cleaners, brooms, and dusters. Very amazing technologies if you ask me.

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at XYZ Tech (Rockford, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

Initial communication followed by technical phone interview

Butler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at XYZ Tech (Saint Paul, MN) in February 2009.

Interview

The people are great and the place rocks

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Good Mostly multithreading and highly scalable soultions topic.Got gamming application to code. Interview process take some rounds telephonic then one game to develop and designing questions.
     Interview process take some rounds telephonic then one game to develop and designing questions. Highly emphasizing questions on designing and concurrency.