Xanterra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xanterra Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2017

1.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xanterra.

Interview

I was called and told Xanterra had an interest in me, due to all the Foreign Language ability I had. That's all we talked about. Nothing much about the job was explained at all.

Interview Questions

• They asked me for my goals for employment with them?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xanterra in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was painfully easy. Nothing to stress over. They just went over the position and really only asked me one question. I doubt my answer even had an impact on whether I would receive a job offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had issues with a roommate or coworker? How did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williams, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xanterra (Williams, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Same as any other place I've interviewed met with two amazing people answered questions asked questions shook hands and left. I don't know what else to say, it was a very positive experience best interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to make a split second decision?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyoming, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xanterra (Wyoming, MI).

Interview

Phone interview pretty short and hardly any questions. Very easy interview process. Seemed to me they hire anyone who applies. I asked most questions, getting information about the job. Only asked me simple experience/background questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xanterra.

Interview

I received an email from the manager setting up a phone call interview. The interviewer was very polite, easy-going and friendly. Asked good questions that weren't tricky to answer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you encountered an alteration on a trip?   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xanterra in February 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. She didn't really ask many questions, mostly just explained the position and asked what questions I had. She knew that I had applied for multiple positions so she asked which was my preference. I was offered the position at the end of the call which only lasted about 15 minutes.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xanterra in February 2017.

Interview

applied online, then about 3 weeks later I got an email for an interview over the phone which lasted about 45 minutes... it was all together a very long process, with a lot of questions that in my opinion are common sense, and be prepared for lots of those fun scenario questions! ....

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • describe a time in the workplace when you were under high stress and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Night Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xanterra.

Interview

They took a while to respond, I applied in January and did not hear from them until mid March. Got a call to set up a phone interview. The woman was very nice, phone interview lasted around 30-45 minutes then she sent an email with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• About experience(I had none) and how I felt about the position/why I wanted to work there   Answer Question

Kitchen Utility Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Canyon Village, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xanterra (Grand Canyon Village, AZ).

Interview

No interview process whatsoever. Just applied online, was accepted, then moved to the village. Arrived at human resources where I filled out mandatory paperwork, took a drug test, was given housing, and then told where I was gonna work.

Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xanterra.

Interview

The process of getting this job was done completely online, with the exception of the initial job offer. You apply for a job category, and then are offered a position based on your listed experience, or you are bumped down to entry level. Along with your offer, you are sometimes given the location which you will be working, or you could have TBD until your start date.