Xanterra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Xanterra Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2018

1.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xanterra.

Interview

I was called and told Xanterra had an interest in me, due to all the Foreign Language ability I had. That's all we talked about. Nothing much about the job was explained at all.

Interview Questions

• They asked me for my goals for employment with them?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xanterra in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was painfully easy. Nothing to stress over. They just went over the position and really only asked me one question. I doubt my answer even had an impact on whether I would receive a job offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had issues with a roommate or coworker? How did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williams, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xanterra (Williams, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Same as any other place I've interviewed met with two amazing people answered questions asked questions shook hands and left. I don't know what else to say, it was a very positive experience best interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to make a split second decision?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyoming, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xanterra (Wyoming, MI).

Interview

Phone interview pretty short and hardly any questions. Very easy interview process. Seemed to me they hire anyone who applies. I asked most questions, getting information about the job. Only asked me simple experience/background questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xanterra.

Interview

I received an email from the manager setting up a phone call interview. The interviewer was very polite, easy-going and friendly. Asked good questions that weren't tricky to answer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you encountered an alteration on a trip?   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xanterra in February 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. She didn't really ask many questions, mostly just explained the position and asked what questions I had. She knew that I had applied for multiple positions so she asked which was my preference. I was offered the position at the end of the call which only lasted about 15 minutes.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xanterra in February 2017.

Interview

applied online, then about 3 weeks later I got an email for an interview over the phone which lasted about 45 minutes... it was all together a very long process, with a lot of questions that in my opinion are common sense, and be prepared for lots of those fun scenario questions! ....

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • describe a time in the workplace when you were under high stress and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Residency Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xanterra (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Took about 15 minutes. Ask quite a few scenerio type questions to do with this particular position. Also asked about previous experience . Its been awhile but im sure their were personality type questions also.

Interview Questions

• Why i wanted to work at a National Park   1 Answer

Server Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Xanterra (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very limited interview process. Consisted of a phone call just inquiring about the interest in the position and why. I applied in October and received a phone call in January with one interview question and then an immediate job offer following.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Yellowstone National Park?   1 Answer

Night Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xanterra.

Interview

They took a while to respond, I applied in January and did not hear from them until mid March. Got a call to set up a phone interview. The woman was very nice, phone interview lasted around 30-45 minutes then she sent an email with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• About experience(I had none) and how I felt about the position/why I wanted to work there   Answer Question