Xerox Audio Visual Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Audio Visual Solutions Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xerox Audio Visual Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox Audio Visual Solutions.

Interview

The first step was an online questionnaire which took sometime. the next day i received a call for a phone interview. I was then given a day that i would go in to do a drug screening. after that i started training which lasted 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox Audio Visual Solutions.

Interview

The process for interviews and onboarding was very uninformative. I was left to "learn on the job" as there was no structured process of fully training new employees on the workflow of the sales business processes. In their defense, the executive team is all new - other than our VP of Services - since I was hired so this could have changed drastically

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected- What territory do you think would be the best fit for you to pursue (sales position).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a longer guaranteed compensation ramp but if you think you can get a better overall comp than their initial offer or "standard rates" you are wasting your time interviewing with them.