Xi Software Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xi Software Systems Interview Questions

1.5

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xi Software Systems (Hackensack, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

No phone interviews. First call from the recruiter is to schedule an on site interview. No travel compensate. During the interview, if they called so, he kept telling me the advantage of his company without asking me any questions. He told me that his company would trained me for 6-8 weeks, then I needed to modify me resume adding five years working experience which I do not have. Then, they would send me to their client(during the whole interview, he kept telling me it is not a staffing company). and they would charge me 20% of my income. After that, he asked me to do a math test taking two hours. I finished in an hour because the questions is for high school students. BTW, I dont understand why they do not do this test online. After the test, he told me that there would be a technical interview tomorrow which I did not go.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Xi Software Systems in March 2013.

Interview

got a phone from the manager and talked about the job. But I searched on Glassdoor and found a negative review about this company

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xi Software Systems (Fort Lee, NJ) in February 2013.

Interview

IQ test. Group interview

Negotiation

Made promises, never received anything.

Systems Analyst/Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xi Software Systems (Fort Lee, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

First I got a phone interview with the head of sales (not someone in HR). Afterwards I was invited up to NJ (on my dime) for the face to face interview, during which time I was told I would be taking a brief IQ test. I get up there, the office was very sparse, and in fact this particular office only had the one guy, and three guys in their training program. I nailed the IQ test, and was invited back the next day to meet the technology director. What I wasn't told is that he would be addressing the 4 candidates for the job at the same time. He gave us a brief outline of the finance industry and how we would fit into it. He asked us some questions about our technical skills and backgrounds but nothing too crazy.

I was told in my 1:1 interview about the job, how it was a consulting company, etc. They even outlined their company policy of "Resume Modification". During your 3 month training period you are to complete two projects, and even then there is no guaranteeing you "pass" the training. They also write a new resume for you, stating how you've worked for them for 5 years, despite having only been there for 3 months. For me, this meant changing my college and high school graduation years, and handing a falsified resume to major banks.

After the group interview I was also told that during my training period, I would not be receiving my full annual salary and would not be eligible for benefits either. During that time, I would be receiving a monthly stipend of $400/month (before taxes).

Interview Questions

• The IQ test was 30 questions of number sequencing and pattern recognition.   Answer Question

My offer was actually rescinded. When I expressed some unease about "Resume Modification" and an inability to live off $400/month, the interviewers tone immediately changed and I was told "If you would like to remain unemployed in this market then we wish you the best of luck. If you feel like you can break into this business another way, that's your prerogative."

Systems/Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xi Software Systems (Fort Lee, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

i got a call, where i was asked to go to the office in new jersey to do a IQ test. i don't understand why this IQ test had to be done at the office and not online. It would make more sense if i had to give an IQ test followed by an interview, but this wasn't the case.
    don't ask the company to compensate for your travel cause clearly the business manager wasn't aware of such a thing. people from out of state go to this company for this IQ interview and still don't get reimbursed. anyways, i was told to come back to meet the director. and 2 days before my 2nd interview day, the business manager called and canceled the meeting. well that says a lot about the kind of professionalism during the interview process.