YCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

YCS Interview Questions

Interviews at YCS

2.0

SRT Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Orange, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at YCS (East Orange, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

You are given a short questionnaire about yourself. Then management comes in to go over your answers. You are given a quick run down on how the company works and are asked what would you do in situation questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you felt you needed help   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YCS.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. If you have the years of experience and the educational background there is nothing to worry about. Interview is very short and you hear back pretty quickly.

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Bay, FL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at YCS (Palm Bay, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Send resume by email, I got a call 2 weeks later. When I went in for the interview I was asked to wait in the lobby. I was called in by the CEO and her assistant. They have a standard packet of tell me a time when questions. Be prepared to have examples.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at YCS in December 2011.

Interview

Easy. You sit in a room with others and answer questions. After you are done they usually call you right away is you got the job. If not then you can email or call and see. Sometimes they don't hire you right away but will later on.

Behavioral Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Orange, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at YCS (East Orange, NJ).

Interview

The hiring process takes some time and you have to fill out a bunch of papers. You get fingerprinted and you need 2 letters of recommendation. The interview was pretty easy going and they called me right after telling me that I received the job. The hr representative keeps you updated on what is going on with your application. After you are hired, you must attend mandatory training for one week, paid.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle an individual that is angry?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at YCS (Hackensack, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

the interview process was very smooth, 1:1 with a great supervisor. i was asked to speak about previous work experience based off of my resume. I was also asked if if i was willing to work evenings, conduct groups with the students, etc. I then was walked through the facility.