Yagna iQ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Yagna iQ

3.4

Sort:

Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Yagna iQ.

Interview

Very Technical but in relaxed environment. Total 4 rounds were conducted. 1. Engineer 2. Manager 3. CTO 4 HR. Process took 1 week to finish. Offer was given the same day there was interview with management.. Seemed very honest company.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yagna iQ in March 2010.

Interview

2 technical interview + 1 HR
    Highly technical, they want hands on people so hard for managers to get in

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yagna iQ (Pune (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Got a call from Consultancy for a interview scheduled in Yagna iQ.
    As I was not aware of company, and without any specific preparation I went there.
    They take aptitude test first, then I had a 1st round of Java Interview which last for an hour.
    Then I had a telephonic interview in organization only with CEO of company and he asked some basic DB questions.
    Then had a HR round, just as a discussion format only.
    And at last I had a round with project manager, he ask for time estimate for developing a new complete tree structure in JS only. After discussion nothing was disclosed and I was asked to leave for a day.

In evening I got a call for confirmation as selected.

Interview Questions

• Estimate for a thing, where what we will be developing is not clear.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate on salary & designation.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yagna iQ (Pune (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Whole interview process focuses on your technology knowledge. When I was going through the interview I felt that I could compare it with Amazon which is one of the most technical and respected company for interview. I felt more encouraged after each round of interview and I was totally sold.

On the flip side, being a small company they may not have the brand yet but I feel they deserve a shot. All big ventures start small.

I was not selected yet if I could clear, this could be my dream job.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yagna iQ (Pune (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a good interview. I sent my resume to their site. They called me for interview. First Written Test, then then interview with Team Lead and then with managerial Engineer and then with the co founder. They said everything openly that they need some who is ready to work for all day, some time 14-20 hours. No social life and want to be with them for long. Salary was said to be 10,000 for training time, 6 months and then 2.8L- 3.2 L based on performance on training.

Interview Questions

• Can you bear the stress of working for long and dead line high time during release date?   1 Answer

14-20 hours and 2.5 years with them and medium salary.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yagna iQ (Pune (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

First telephonic, then 2 technical, 1 HR, 1 manager, 1 CTO. Everything was easy, like cup of cake. Telephonic went for an 45 mins very friendly person was, then called for face to face.
    Then had 1:1 in company and then with manager and then with cto and then got offer.

Fresher Trainee, Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yagna iQ (Pune (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

No waiting time for the candidate. They start the interview process minutes after we enter the company. Technical interview is a bit difficult but the person who takes makes it comfortable.
    Big interview process but a cool one indeed.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yagna iQ (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. On the first day had an attitude test, then a simple coding exercise.
    After that I was called for another super day interview consisting of 3 rounds: behavioral, resume review and whiteboarding session.