Yahoo India Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 86 of over 86 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yahoo India

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Yahoo India (Virginia Beach, VA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Very rigorous 3 part interview. I started with a behavioral interview and about two weeks later and i had a technical interview with one member of the team then two weeks later another technical interview then i never heard back

Interview Questions
  • Javascript Algorithmic Questions. i believe i had to solve a 2day array rotation problem
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yahoo India (Bangalore)

Interview

6 rounds of interview. First & second - recruitment agency, third - on campus Group discussion, fourth - one on one. fifth - reporting manager and 6th - region head.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Which country is better in economy and why (GD)

Yahoo India

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Yahoo India

Interview

Usually during phone interviews, employers are seeking general, high-level information about you and your background to see if they should advance you to the next step in the hiring process. You should be prepared to talk about why you’re looking for a job, why you’re interested in this specific job and company, and your background.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you applying for this position?” or “What about this job interests you?” tells employers whether or not you are serious and have a genuine interest in pursuing the position. To answer this question, use details listed in the job description that made you want to apply. This can be duties listed in the job description, details about the company or something about the job that aligns with your career goals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yahoo India (Sunnyvale, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

It is nor good or bad, smooth process. Interviewer was kind enough to ask me if I'm nervous but in the end I don't think I got an offer. Tried to call for getting the results, the news came to me through email

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Yahoo India (Bangalore)

Interview

First round - Aptitude Test Second Round - HR Third Round - Manager Fourth Round - Senior Manager Fifth Round - HR (if selected, for salary discussion) Once agreed with the Salary and other regulations, they would call us to the Campus to give the Offer Letter and have a small introduction about the benefits they provided and abut the opportunities and the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yahoo India (Bangalore)

Interview

1.Aptitude Test : which lasted an hour After which we were made to wait for another hour or so 2. Interviews: about three to seven interview rounds Questions start off easy, and gradually become more technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Yahoo India (Bangalore) in Oct 2017

Interview

whole interview process took 1 day. cleared all 4 rounds of interview. they took almost one week to say that nobody has selected. and shocking thing is i didnt get to know why i was rejected. Out of 18 guys i was only one to clear all 4 rounds, and i dont know why i was rejected. overall average experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yahoo India

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo India

Interview

I am student of BE (CSE). I have completed my BE in 2017 from global engineering college Jabalpur. I am very adaptable person. I am not very much in communication but I am working on it.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yahoo India (Bangalore) in Feb 2017

Interview

I am hardworker .. I have taken six month traning In sis(i)ltd as a security officer. I have excellent knowledge in security sector since 2013 . Handling security gurds & supervisor .. access control Fire & safty .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Yahoo India (Bangalore) in Jan 2017

Interview

It was very smooth. The process took 2 months nearly and we were kept informed of status at regular intervals. The hiring managers were very helpful and knowledgable and helped me to understand the job responsibilities clearly

Interview Questions
  • What qualities does one need to have to become a successful account manager.?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Interviews