Yahoo India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Yahoo India

3.3

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yahoo India (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a one way video interview where I was assessed on my Previous job experience and IT skills, and knowledge on Business analyst and QA role. I was also assessed on a few technical questions and excel skills.

Interview Questions

• Brief about the previous job role and educational background.   1 Answer

The travel distance was long.

Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yahoo India in February 2011.

Interview

Applied through on-campus. Interview process: Written round, coding, two technical interview followed by HR.
    Written round focused on algorithm and aptitude. Three problems were given to be solved in 1 hour. Tech round focused on data structures, networking, OS.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Yahoo India (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round - Aptitude Test
    Second Round - HR
    Third Round - Manager
    Fourth Round - Senior Manager
    Fifth Round - HR (if selected, for salary discussion)

Once agreed with the Salary and other regulations, they would call us to the Campus to give the Offer Letter and have a small introduction about the benefits they provided and abut the opportunities and the company.

Creative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yahoo India (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1.Aptitude Test : which lasted an hour
     After which we were made to wait for another hour or so
    2. Interviews: about three to seven interview rounds
    Questions start off easy, and gradually become more technical.

Ad Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yahoo India (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

whole interview process took 1 day. cleared all 4 rounds of interview. they took almost one week to say that nobody has selected. and shocking thing is i didnt get to know why i was rejected. Out of 18 guys i was only one to clear all 4 rounds, and i dont know why i was rejected. overall average experience.

Software Testing Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo India.

Interview

I am student of BE (CSE). I have completed my BE in 2017 from global engineering college Jabalpur. I am very adaptable person. I am not very much in communication but I am working on it.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yahoo India (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I am hardworker .. I have taken six month traning In sis(i)ltd as a security officer.
    I have excellent knowledge in security sector since 2013 .
    Handling security gurds & supervisor .. access control
    Fire & safty .

Interview Questions

• why are you best for this job .   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Very good. After an elaborate familiarity process, the rest becomes Simple.. It is never too late to explain the details of the subject. One needs to be confident at the things known and need to know what you do not know,

Creative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yahoo India (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round - aptitude test was given and I got shortlisted for the next round. Rest of the candidates were sent back. As the remaining candidates were waiting for the next round, 4 employees who posed as interviewers of yahoo stepped into the conference room and took 5 candidates each for the other conference rooms.

As 3 interviewers took the candidates to other conference rooms to interview, we were escorted towards the elevator, which felt skeptic for me and the other 4 male candidates who were with me. As we arrived at the elevator, the employee says that we didn't make through. Which was totally skeptic and unprofessional way to say the results to the candidates?!
    If we didn't get through the first round why would they make us wait for so long? Moreover, all the interviewers were all males, who ended up calling out only the girl candidates names out for the next round.

I suggest no one take up a job at Yahoo!, Bangalore. Because of such employees yahoo is facing problems and losses for not recruiting adequate talent for the job. Due to such ignorant employees at yahoo, the company is losing its reputation and clients all over the world.

Which is why the yahoo got sold to Verizon!

Thank you for your ignorant employee's yahoo! I landed my dream job at google the next week itself. I'm so grateful for not getting into such pathetic workforce.

Interview Questions

• An aptitude test was given with one mail writing scenario.   1 Answer

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yahoo India.

Interview

One telephonic and followed by 4 F2F rounds.
    On my work and DS and Algo and computer fundamentals.
    It was very nice to appear the face to face and I was able to answer most of the questions.
    That to I applied for the same group where my friend was already working.
    The Yahoo! office was located in EGL and office ambiance also very nice.