Yellow Pages Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yellow Pages (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

YP recruiter interviewed for about an hour. You call in and are directed to download fuzz a platform like skyp. The process took about an hour via Fuzz a program that gives you a face to face with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• exactly how much money do you make currently. Exact breakdown about how many calls you make per day and hours and how they are broken down as to verify commission you make at present job. It is a highly micromanaged via cell phone, lap top, gps . every breath you take is micromanaged. Not a good fit for me.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yellow Pages in September 2014.

Interview

Apply online after 2 month, they give me a call and ask me to have a tech interview. I feel those problems are quite easy. We have interview through skype by two engineers. It take about 45 mins.

Interview Questions

• It is easy questions 1.Remove Duplicates from Sorted Array 2.write a add function of a Linkedlist.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yellow Pages (Tucker, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very professional and friendly management team. The questions were very relevant to the role, however, not very probing when it came to my background. Also, they attempted to pull others into the interview, however, no one else was available. The process wasn't very structured.

Interview Questions

• Why am I making the transition from the healthcare industry to digital advertising?   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yellow Pages (Fishers, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interview. The woman didnt ask many questions, mostly told me about the company the whole time. Never asjed to see my portfolio. She was really enrhusiastic, which is great, but she mad eme feel like i had the job until i got an email the next day sayong she gave it to someone else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yellow Pages (Chantilly, VA) in January 2009.

Interview

I met with the Sales Manager first and then the General Manager. We talked for about an hour in a conference room. They did not give me any collateral to review (I currently work for a competitor) and seemed a little stiff. The office did not seem very sophisticated in layout or organization.

Interview Questions

Job was straight commission which meant I would leave my salary (small, but nonetheless a salary) behind. Also this was a regional sales office which meant the career path would be limited. All marketing jobs are at the headquarters. The company does not yet have a website which they charge clients for, so it only a small value added feature for the customers that have bought into a print (dying business) product.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yellow Pages (Baltimore, MD) in October 2008.

Interview

a head hunter set up the phone interview for me. than I met with a manager. I think the headhunter wanted to show me how some companies micromanage their folks.

Micro management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yellow Pages (San Diego, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The process itself Was very straightforward. They want to get you on more of a personal level to see if your skills and personality would be a good fit for the company.

Temporary Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yellow Pages (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with HR and after couple days I received an email stating that I have to give a skill test according to my availability. I was very confident about my skill test and I gave my best. The skill test was 1 hour long only. And again after couple days, I found out that I have to give my final interview with two managers. The final interview was very straightforward and to the point. I have to say that the interview process was very quick and it turned out positive.

Interview Questions

• What was the challenge you faced during your past work experience?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yellow Pages (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2011.

Interview

First interview is a writing test, which you will take in a computer lab with a group of other applicants. The test will ask you to prepare copy for a hypothetical client based on minimal information provided by the customer.

If you pass this runs, you will be asked to return for a second and final interview. Nothing too tricky. I was asked about my relevant experience, my biggest weakness, etc.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yellow Pages in June 2014.

Interview

I got the phone interview first, then we scheduled for skills test the next week according to my schedule. YPG took a week to give me the result of the test skill. Once I got the result we moved to the group interview with the managers and to the french test.