ZAGG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ZAGG Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.2

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZAGG.

Interview

Met with three individuals: Sr. Product manager, marketing manger, product development manager. They were very interested in my experience launching new products and how to prepare for launch. Other questions involved working with manufacturers overseas.

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZAGG (Kalamazoo, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a brief interview with questions about customer service experience, my computer system familiarity, typing/grammar test and general "get to know you" conversation. I shadowed a current CSA where I was able to hear a few calls, see the CRM system at work and view fast, fun and efficient customer service at work.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZAGG (Portland, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview was with the regional manager. It went really smoothly and she asked general questions about work history and what you would bring to the company. The second interview was over the phone with the franchise owner with the same sort of questions. It took about a month for me to hear back.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ZAGG (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Brief, few questions, did not look over my resume much - asked how soon I was available to start. Did not seem too interested in my experience or previous jobs. He did communicate help was needed due to a tremendous back log and needed someone experienced with excel which I communicated I was. He was very friendly, did not try to be intimidating or ask benign questions. He is a great person to work for.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ZAGG (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied, and received a phone call to schedule an interview. I arrived and spent about 45 minutes speaking with the interviewers. Both were very professional and thorough. They asked about my work history and experience and had questions prepared for me to answer.

Interview Questions

• Did I believe I fit with the core values of the company   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ZAGG (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Hiring process was simple. Communication and coordination efforts seemed to be complicated and frustrating. I felt uncomfortable upon arriving because no one knew where I was suppose to go and I had to walk outside all around in the winter weather in order to determine where I was supposed to have the interview. Seemed like HR was confused about the arrangements or disorganized.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZAGG (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Sent resume, received a call within 2 weeks, scheduled first interview for the next week, then did not hear anything for a while, then called back for a second interview. Process took about 6-7 weeks.

Negotiation

No negotiations

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ZAGG (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

HR waited months to get back to me after scheduling the first interview. Hiring process can be slow. HR representatives frequently needed approval from HR director and were not given independent access to Directors schedule, therefore there was a lot of unnecessary back and forth coordinating to arrange the interviews. Communication was difficult. HR director was engaging in a berating session with someone on the phone while I was waiting outside her office to provide paperwork. Thin walls and unprofessional leadership.

Negotiation

They indicated the offer was final and not negotiable. Was not able to enter the negatiation process.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZAGG (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Very straightforward, they asked how well you are at learning new tasks.

National Sales Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZAGG (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2011.

Interview

Got interviewed by the Director of Sales. Great guy. The minute he starts speaking all pressure falls off you. He spent the majority of the interview talking about how great the opportunity was, and asked fairly few questions. One of the easier interviews I've had.

I had only one interview with ZAGG, and it was a very positive experience. The work environment is great, and the senior management are very friendly and approachable people. A few days later I got a job offer from ZAGG. Overall great experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was an all expense paid internship to the UK with a 50 pound sterling a day stipend.