ZMAC Transportation Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ZMAC Transportation Solutions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ZMAC Transportation Solutions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZMAC Transportation Solutions (Racine, WI).

Interview

I had a phone interview, followed by an in person interview. After my in person interview, I was called back with an offer 2 days later. I accepted, right over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good fit for the Sales Executive position?   Answer Question

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ZMAC Transportation Solutions (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Kolbe Index and sales call role play. No feedback or clear expectations given during the process. Seems they were looking for a strong sales candidate, who is comfortable selling on the spot.

Interview Questions

ZMAC Transportation Solutions Response

Feb 3, 2016 – Manager of Compliance and Loss Prevention

Thank you for interviewing with ZMac Transportation Solutions, and providing feedback about your experience. At ZMac, we have a culture of feedback – we know that feedback is one of the keys to growing and developing, if done so with honesty and respect. I apologize that you did not receive the level of feedback you were hoping to during the course of our assessment. ZMac’s recruiting process is thorough and thoughtful; we know that employment decisions are extremely important, and we want to provide our candidates with sufficient opportunity to get to know ZMac to make a determination of fit.

I sincerely appreciate your feedback, and will share it with our recruiting team as we are always looking to improve. Warm regards, Marlene Keilholz