Zagro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zagro Interview Questions

Interviews at Zagro

2.4

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodlands, North (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zagro (Woodlands, North (Singapore)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview with HR Executive and ONE and ONLY ONE Software Engineer in the current development team.

Interview Questions

• Why apply this position ?
      What is your strength ?
      What is your weaknesses ?
      Why work in Singapore ?
      Are you able to handle stress ?   1 Answer

No career path
    Bond you 4 years without any benefits
    Income and benefits like a crap

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zagro (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There were 2 interviews in 1 day . 1st was with the HR , if you pass you get to talk to the CEO. HR queries were quite basic , they would ask about your past working experience and etc . CEO would brief you what's expected of you from the job , just be aware they might say wow you are earning too much for this role , do lower your expectations . Trust me this is a trap , if you think you are worth it. Go out and get what you are worth .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you want to be in Zagro , get the best salary no matter how absurd it seems

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zagro (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

Online form.
    Two staged interview with a test.
    Interview question: Mostly question on my background- job history, description, what I can do for the company.
    Two people during interview; human resource and department head.
    Department head is nicer compared to HR personnel.

Interview Questions

• Mostly question on my background- job history, description, what I can do for the company.   Answer Question

Bound by 3 years contract.

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zagro.

Interview

It was a little pressuring as they were desperate to fill the position. During the interview they were too hasty to get you onboard and personal questions were being asked which makes you uncomfortable.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zagro (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview took about one hour. The HR Manager was nice. Company's policies were explained during the interview. All the employees were bound by three years contract, regardless whether the employee was local or foreigner.

EA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodlands, North (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zagro (Woodlands, North (Singapore)) in July 2017.

Interview

A lot of personal qns being asked. Very desperate to fill in this position was given a contract to sign on the same day I was interviewed. Quite scary to be honest. Office has a very strong fertilizer smell.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodlands, North (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zagro (Woodlands, North (Singapore)) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process was easy. Initial stage may be deceiving as they portrays an 'ideal' employer image with the setting of the company's interior designs, etc. They may even try to look and appear interested in you. But, beware that they have a bond of 3 years upon the selected candidates and no benefits after the contract ends. If you choose to leave within the 3 years, you're expected to compensate the company just because you choose to leave.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They may even lure you into accepting the job offer by willing to pay your expected salary.

RA Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zagro (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2017.

Interview

It's a quick and moderate interview, that takes about 30 minutes . Made the policies clear even before start of interview. Asked to wait outside after interview and was given the offer thereafter.

Executive Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zagro (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

2 interviewers who ask u about urself they will mention about the 3 years binding contract to u which if you not interested then no need to waste your time there.;