Zebra Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2018

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Just 2 phone interviews, one with the HR and the other with the hiring manager. It was for the Emerging Technologies Office with very few people on the project, and hence the process was fairly simple.

Interview Questions

• A lot of basic questions about Android SDK and Agile development methodologies. I was also asked to describe the projects I had listed on my resume.

The HR asked me to provide her a short introduction about myself, and about my general knowledge regarding the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holtsville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies (Holtsville, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I gave them "benefit of the doubt" because of their rating but that was a mistake. A recruiter reached out to me and called me in for an interview, The manager was supposed to be there but he wasn't. I was interviewed by about 6 different people, all of which did not know of new technologies nor did they understand my previous experience. They called me in for a second time to speak with the manager and he didn't know what questions to ask me nor did he know about new technologies outside the bar scanners they work on. Waited for weeks and after about a month I got an automated rejection email.

Waste of time, avoid like the plague!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies in March 2015.

Interview

Two 45-minute phone interviews in three days. The first one is mainly about signal processing and image processing. It might be because my background in Electronic Engineering. The second one is mostly coding. The questions are not too hard. They seemed to test my knowledge in basic data structures and algorithms.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who conducted a phone interview. The phone interview went very smoothly, asking about the work experience I gained at my current company. We briefly talked about some of the projects from college and asked me to highlight the difficulties I had with them. The interview was mostly related to object-oriented questions with couple of design questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a virtual function and a pure virtual function?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies in March 2016.

Interview

The Interview was 1 hour long. They asked me prepare a presentation. After that there were question on my resume and technical coding questions. The process went pretty smooth for me.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of question on my Resume.   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It was two phone interviews and one on site technical interview. Very easy and helpful. They respond to questions very fast and want to help you. There's no HR involved in the hiring which is very nice.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies.

Interview

too many interview steps for a contract position, questions were pretty arbitrary and no tech check.

Interview Questions

• did you use a database to fill in form fields for the trading cards project in your portfolio?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Oracle Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies.

Interview

12 Years Experience in Oracle Applications as a Techno Functional consultant with good knowledge in coding and testing of software applications, and in-depth knowledge in Oracle Application 11i/R12(12.0.6,12.1.1,12.1.3), Framework9i, OAF, ADF, SOA, XML/ BI Publisher, Discoverer10g, Oracle9i/10g/11g, Forms6i/10g, Reports6i/ 10g, Oracle Alerts, Oracle J-developer(10g), Oracle Applications, Workflow Builder2.6, PL/SQL, Triggers, Agile Scrum, CRM

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flowery Branch, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies (Flowery Branch, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Referred to job by friend. Called in for interview with Supervisor. Took on a tour around the warehouse to show what I would be working with. Introduced to employees and Supervisors.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to put in a hard days work and learn every day you come in?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies.

Interview

two interviews one technical and one hr. They ask basic questions on any language that you might specialize in and if they are impressed you will get the offer. Questions asked are pretty basic in nature..nothing out of the world.