Zebra Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zebra Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2018

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies.

Interview

two interviews one technical and one hr. They ask basic questions on any language that you might specialize in and if they are impressed you will get the offer. Questions asked are pretty basic in nature..nothing out of the world.

Service Desk Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies (Lincolnshire, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was surprisingly relaxed. I didn't feel stressed like a lot of other interviews. I got the immediate feeling that I could be myself and not have to word answers a specific way to appease the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you have done that has had the most impact in any workplace?   Answer Question

Senior End User Systems Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holtsville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies (Holtsville, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

4 Interviewees and myself. Many position related questions as well as personality evaluation questions. Very relaxed environment. I never felt on the defensive or nervous. Over all very good experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your take on teamwork?   1 Answer

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies (Lincolnshire, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

They schedule you to come in for a 2.5 hour block of interviews, four interviews. The first and last interviews aren't technical, rather with managers, the first giving you a really good description of the job. The middle two interviews are more technical in nature, but more along the lines of "describe some projects you've done" rather than "write code on this whiteboard". The last interview is with a manager, more of a "get to know you" kind of talk.

All told, the process is relatively painless.

Interview Questions

• Given a piece of code, read it and give the output. How could you fix this code to output as intended?   Answer Question

Oracle Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies.

Interview

12 Years Experience in Oracle Applications as a Techno Functional consultant with good knowledge in coding and testing of software applications, and in-depth knowledge in Oracle Application 11i/R12(12.0.6,12.1.1,12.1.3), Framework9i, OAF, ADF, SOA, XML/ BI Publisher, Discoverer10g, Oracle9i/10g/11g, Forms6i/10g, Reports6i/ 10g, Oracle Alerts, Oracle J-developer(10g), Oracle Applications, Workflow Builder2.6, PL/SQL, Triggers, Agile Scrum, CRM

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It was two phone interviews and one on site technical interview. Very easy and helpful. They respond to questions very fast and want to help you. There's no HR involved in the hiring which is very nice.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

About 1 hour long phone screen with questions about technical background etc Code challenge (1-2 hours ) and final on-site set of interviews with team members.
    No technical issues whatsoever - no offer though due to a position mismatch.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions - looks like the coding challenge is the deciding factor in terms of technical backgrounds/   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

Was brought in to meet with the hiring manager and rest of team after a long delay between the initial phone interviews. The process went fairly well as I enjoyed meeting with everyone involved in the process. I was a bit taken back when the hiring manager took a piece of gum out of his mouth in mid-interview and rolled it up into the paper he was taking notes with. It has been several months now and have not heard any feedback whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• To provide a case study of a similar situation that the company/team was currently facing.   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

After applied for the position. Had a phone interview with the manager. After couple of days was called in for face to face interview with other manager. After arriving at the location, receptionist called and let him know about the interview. Was told he is running 15 minutes late. The manager who was going to interview came to receive me after 45 minutes of scheduled time. He was accompanied by another Indian origin manager. Interview was straightforward, lasted about 30 minutes. After 2 days received positive feedback from the manager to whom I was supposed to be reporting and asked to wait for offer letter and my start date from his manager. After few days was told I didn't meet all the qualities as they have been referred another candidate. Moreover this was conveyed from the manager after multiple calls and emails as he was not answering or replying.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zebra Technologies (Bentonville, AR) in June 2016.

Interview

I sent an email to an address posted outside of my local Zebra facility, was contacted through email as a response and then led on a tour of the facility where we discussed each of the departments to see if I would be a good fit. I professed that I would be happiest and most able in either shipping or data entry and was placed in shipping.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what position you applied for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate.