Zeeco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zeeco Interview Questions

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Zeeco (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Met at career fair. Called later that same day to set up an interview the next day. After the interview, called for an onsite interview consisting of a facility tour and 3 individual 45 min interviews with different sectors of the company.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zeeco.

Interview

The process was great, I spoke with the interviewers on campus. They were unbelievably friendly and constructive. I appreciated their feedback, and they were easy to speak to. The company culture is positive, and it is definitely a recommended experience.

Interview Questions

• What teams have you been a part of? What was your contribution to that team?   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer to work on your own or in groups?   1 Answer

Combustion Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broken Arrow, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zeeco (Broken Arrow, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

I first interviewed on campus, and was invited on-site for a second round interview. The staff were very friendly and mainly stuck to behaivioral questions. After the on-site interview, I received an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a problem you have encountered and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainville, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zeeco (Plainville, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone Screening w/ HR, In person Interview x2. Was told I would hear back by MM/DD/YY, but 2 weeks passed. Finally got the person from HR (who was coordinating the entire process) on the phone and was told "Oh, I thought the Sr. Manager was handling the notifications." The entire process seemed disorganized. Would Not Recommend.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions; What do you do now, where do you see yourself in a year...   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zeeco.

Interview

There was a two step interview process. Personally I had my first interview with HR then got called back for a second with my department manager/director. The first interview was standard questions...them reading questions and taking notes of your answers. I heard some of the other interns were there for all day interviews to meet the whole team/department you will work in. I know most interns they recruited from college campus visits. If you are coming from OSU and have good grades you are a shoe in.

Intern - Monthly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zeeco (Tulsa, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

Get called in for an interview, had an employee referral therefore got a phone interview. Called after some time. Got the interview in January for May internship. Asked some questions that were difficult or involved what you though the company does, which is slightly unclear to an outsider because they are a private company, therefore not much information is given on them. Went well over all was not too difficult. Read up on company and know what they do before hand or ask around to make sure you are well informed before proceeding to the interview level.

Interview Questions

• Ask questions about interests, what you want to pursue, what do you think our company is about, how can you change/help. Interview questions involved asking about what likes/dislikes were, why you want to make a difference, how you could make a difference, strengths, weaknesses, and about how you can work in a collaborative setting with people and without people. Overall wasn't hard make sure you read up on company before going into the interview.   Answer Question

Any Openings Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broken Arrow, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zeeco (Broken Arrow, OK) in January 2015.

Interview

Ask to take a test, and that was it! Said they would call at a later date, never called me! The office didn't suggest any positions that might be available, nor did they offer any assistance when I said I was looking for what ever position might be available. I lived on 91st, less that a mile from the company and had watched it grow from only having one small office, and had sold one of there salesmen a new Chrysler. Getting older now and wanted to work for a growing company near my home, hoping it to be my last job.

Entry Level Interview

Interview

The initial interaction happened at a career fair. I handed the recruiter a résumé and discussed what I was looking for in a career after I graduate. I was told I would be notified if I was the given the opportunity or not to interview with them within a day. That is exactly how it happened. I was notified the very next day that I had an interview the next day after that. I was very pleased with this process. Very quick and efficient. I did not make it to the next step after that initial interview, but I was very satisfied in how the process was going up to that point.

Interview Questions

• It was all behavioral questions. So, some of them were difficult to answer due to trying to remember a life experience that related to that question.   Answer Question

Combustion Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Zeeco (Storrs, CT) in September 2013.

Interview

Went to a career fair and submitted my resume, was called that evening for an on campus interview the next day and then after about a month went on site for an interview. Was contacted about a week later with an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I did not get along with a fellow intern?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate housing costs since I was from out of town.

Summer Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zeeco (Tulsa, OK) in February 2012.

Interview

Two campus representatives interviewed my the day after our career fair. They said that they may or may not do an on site interview as well. It was a typical personality interview. The two representatives were nice and friendly. Interview lasted about thirty minutes. The company seemed like a good company to work for since the interviewers were both interns with Zeeco before they were hired on as full time engineers

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a disagreement with someone and how did you resolve the situation   Answer Question
    • In a team setting, are you typically a leader or a team member   Answer Question