Zellers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate/Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zellers (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I received a brief phone call requesting me to come in for an in person interview. Was interviewed by two team members for a short fifteen to thirty minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Mainly situational questions to see how you would react when dealing with customers and   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zellers (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

This interview was for the ERS department for the analyst position. Applied for the position via school. The first round was a short 30 - 45 mins behavioural interview with a consultant & manager. First round questions were the typical behavioural interview questions like, what are strengths, resolving conflict etc. The 2nd round was also a short 30-45 mins behavioural interview with a senior manager and partner. No case interview c

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zellers.

Interview

One interview and it was very easy, although im not sure the interviewer really even cared about answering difficult questions. Took about 30 minutes, interviewer was polite and easy to talk to.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zellers (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

-Phone interview (confirming your personal and past work info and schedule an in person interview)
    -One on one interview (asking about your experience, how and what you would do in certain situations *a third meeting was asked to be scheduled to bring in references and other documents but I came prepared so it wasn't needed)

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the company if you were employed?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zellers.

Interview

- pleasant interview experience
    - questions were not difficult at all
    - they hired 5 other people at that time

Supervisor Interview

Interview

In store ad and 3 round interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward

Manager At Large Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zellers.

Interview

Standard 2 interview process one by store HR, one by my District Manager

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses and how have you ovecome them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation available.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zellers (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

This is a pretty standard corporate interview. You are asked about conflict you have dealt with in the past, and how you handled it. If I recall correctly, they ask a few questions about teamwork and your ability to co-operate with others.

Electronics Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zellers (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

two interviews, one with HR one with department supervisor. you'll have both the same day most likely. and probably a phone interview. they would be in two separate rooms. you dont have to meet with the store manager. youll know whether or not you got the job when your leaving.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about TVS, electronics. they also ask you about your previous experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zellers (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

submitted resume in person at customer service desk. Got called by HR manager within a few days, did short over the phone interview. In person interview set up for a couple days after. Went in and filled out an application while waiting for manager, then brought back to her office, met HR manager, and had interview. Manager was very friendly and personable, asking about school and future aspirations. Interview was formal but still laid back. Was hired on the spot and brought in for orientation a week later.

Interview Questions

• If there was a spill on the ground that posed a health and safety risk but you are dealing with a customer, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none