Zempleo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zempleo

Senior Energy Efficiency Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zempleo (Durham, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

Thirty minute phone interview with project managers of company I worked for via Zempleo, since I previously had the same role. My previous company's program implementation contract was not renewed so the program managers asked me to continue working on the program as a contract worker to provide some consistency.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to participating contractors that are not meeting program standards?   1 Answer

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zempleo (Peoria, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

The only interview was over the phone. I was contracted out to digitize a utility's files, so I was also interviewed by the utility company. The interview with Zempleo was fairly brief. It was just me and an HR person over the phone and lasted around 20 minutes. She was very nice and professional, but it was an entry level, low skilled position so the interview was quite simple.

Interview Questions

• What is the most stressful situation you've had to deal with in the past year?   Answer Question