Zenprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zenprise Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zenprise (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with 5 people. I was only impressed with 2 people.
    HR lady seems nice, but not competent.
    Executive management replied once after the 2nd round of interviews and then went dark for almost a month. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What can you do to make this company successful?   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Zenprise in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process was straightforward for an SE. I interviewed with them while they were being acquired by Citrix, so it turned into a four month ordeal. Had meetings with SE manager, Sales Rep, Sales District Manager and several other SEs. Finally extended an offer only to rescind it once I had accepted because the District Manager "changed his mind". Unprofessional, rude and unethical people who will stab you in the back. Luckily I had not resigned from my current position.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager asked if covering an unhired position for an undetermined amount of time, for no additional pay/recognition, would be a problem... which should have been an instant red flag.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary negotiations were difficult and they lowballed my "starting point" by $20k, but promptly turned around and jumped it up to what I was asking for when I walked away. Again, another red flag.

Company Position Rather Not Say As IT Will Give Myself Away Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zenprise (Redwood City, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview not too long ago (2 weeks ago). I was treated horribly. The mgr came in and said I need to reschedule. And since then no word from them on a re-schedule. Thanks for wasting my time!

Interview Questions

• there was none as the mgr was unprofessional and did not interview me.   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zenprise.

Interview

Extensive interview process. CXO have the final say on the hire.

Manager Interview

Interview

good office location. Top management involved in the interview process. Some managers are competent.