Zhejiang University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zhejiang University

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zhejiang University (Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)) in September 2014.

Interview

The process was very pleasant and informative. Briefly got to know each other, while highlighting the job requirements. Asked about salary, and travel expenses. It was no more than 30 minutes in length. After speaking for a bit we also talked about writing, and language proficiency.

Interview Questions

• What types of topics do you like to write about?   1 Answer

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zhejiang University (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in February 2014.

Interview

great interview and inspire me a lot for my job career. great interview and inspire me a lot for my job career. great interview and inspire me a lot for my job career

Postdoctoral Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Zhejiang University (Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)).

Interview

peer reviewed selection

Negotiation

easy

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zhejiang University (Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)) in January 2012.

Interview

He asked how many public paper by me?

PhD Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zhejiang University (Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)) in January 2012.

Interview

Exam about some basic problems. A lot of student in a classroom took the exam.
    The exam finished in one morning. And the results came out soon. It is not very hard.

Postgraduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zhejiang University (Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)) in October 2010.

Interview

We will have an algorithm test in computer machine room , then next day have a face to face interview.Ask some basic knowledge about our major computer science.