ZiLOG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ZiLOG

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZiLOG (Milpitas, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Zilog had previously employed me, from 1998 to 2005. After five and a half years away, they invited me back to rejoin the company. HR initially interviewed me on a Thursday over the phone; Friday found me meeting face-to-face with the Director of Marketing for about 90 minutes of discussion. Pleasantly enough, though Zilog had dramatically downsized, it had augmented its marketing strategy and focus. The position was to be the sole developer of technical documentation and web content. The following Monday morning had me wearing a badge!

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to contribute to this position, and what do you expect to get out of this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no parlaying; I received the salary I asked for.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZiLOG (San Jose, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

Was had a phone interview, just mostly talked about my background, resume and job description. Day of interveiw had a few technical questions, about op amps, microprossors, current mirros. Then second day of interview, they put you into a group scenerio type of debug situation where your problem solving and communications skills were accessed.

Interview Questions

• Find Gain of inverting op amp.   1 Answer

Negotiation

days