Zija International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zija International

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zija International (Lehi, UT) in April 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed sit down with controller and Finance VP. The interview questions were very basic and no questions regarding accounting practices were asked. Overall it was very easy. We sat in a conference and basically went over all the points in my resume. They seemed more concerned with getting to know me rather than my overall understanding of accounting principles.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zija International (Lehi, UT) in July 2018.

Interview

The process was quick but thorough. I received a nicely worded email requesting a simple phone screening. Following that, I had an in-person interview with those in charge of the marketing derpartment at Zija. I received a very warm welcome, questions intended to gauge my potential at Zija (which I appreciated), and an effort was made by the team to develop a strong personal connection with me (which I ALSO appreciated). About two days later, I was offered the job since they were looking to fill the position quickly. Overall, the experience was a pleasant one, and would have been even if I'd not been awarded the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests and how would they help at Zija?   1 Answer

Marketing Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zija International (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Casual, I was out of the state and interviewed over skype. We spoke for about 30 minutes, just talked about the typical experience, situations and how I would handle them etc.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zija International.

Interview

Be coachable and teachable. Have an open mind. Find people who are like minded and looking for an opportunity. If you are lucky enough to find someone who is a Distributor and they are willing to teach you and train you, grab on to that person they will help you on your way to success.

Interview Questions

• Understanding that there is no such thing as NO in Zija. There is only Yes and Not right now.   1 Answer