Zinnov Management Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zinnov Management Consulting

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zinnov Management Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The complete process was about 3 weeks. CV verification followed by One telephonic interview screening. One case study presentation in the Zinnov office with a panel. One HR interview round.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zinnov Management Consulting.

Interview

Went through campus recruitment.
    5 rounds in total. Started with resume shortlisting in which they took everyone who cleared the cutoff, then there was the GD round. The GD was the round of mass eliminating, they had different types of GDs for each group. Next was a guesstimate and technical round,then a behavioral interview and finally HR.

The rounds were fun and interactive. The behavioral was with a Director who was grilling people, the trick was to maintain your cool. The only difficult part was that the interview ran for a very long time and one was exhausted towards the end.

Interview Questions

• In GD, we were given 3 minutes to prepare on a topic and then one minute to present our POV. Points could be repeated, so they started asking questions towards the end and you had to make sure that you could think on your feet.

Guesstimate was estimating market size and questions about Zinnov's work.

Walk me through your resume.

Why Zinnov, Why consulting?

Write a small essay.
      Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Zinnov Management Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

First of all i got a call from the HR Manager and scheduled a telephonic interview. The lead has taken the interview, after all give me a home task. They liked my work and got job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change the current job?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zinnov Management Consulting.

Interview

Firstly this firm has the most upbeat hr employees I have come across. they are fast and efficient.
    For the interview process I had a total of 5 rounds- 4 case study, guesstimates and technical reasoning round taken by associate consultant, Sr. consultant, Director, and Partner. The last round was an hr round. apart from these there was a case study submission as well.

Application

Interview

Had a fairly routine interview process as a part of campus recruitment.The group discussion round stood out,as it was a game of Shipwreck! Was asked to write a couple of essays on the spot as well.

Interview Questions

• Asked a guesstimate,and they expected a great level of detailing.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zinnov Management Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

This was the toughest part of getting into Zinnov. I had multiple rounds and each was more challenging than the last. I had a technical round, skills round and HR Round. I suppose I did well enough to get into the organization.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zinnov Management Consulting in October 2013.

Interview

Had 2 interviews with Manager and Director
    Guess estimates and simple cases were given
    Work well over guess estimates and numbers before getting in
    Had one HR interview at last, salary could be negotiated well

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zinnov Management Consulting (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Lots of case studies, guesstimation most of these questions you will find them on google.

Interviews will be taken by the person with whom you will be working with - both senior to you and junior to you

Interview Questions

• nothing really unique - you will find similar questions online   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zinnov Management Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

First round of interview is with a Consultant/Senior Consultant level employee

1. General questions about your CV
    2. Be thorough with your internship projects.
    3. A few puzzles
    4. One or two case study : Generally Go to market strategy etc. , no need to apply hefty frameworks, just apply your common sense

Interview Questions

• What are your short term and long term career goals   Answer Question
    • How would you help Zinnov in growing as an organization, you have no experience of management consulting and your an engineer?   Answer Question