Zirtual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zirtual

Virtual Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Zirtual (Columbus, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I got an email the day after I applied and setup a google hangouts interview for the next day. The interview started on time and lasted for about 20 minutes. It was very relaxed and I was able to get a good feel for the company and how they operated. I wasn't asked any of your typical interview questions, which was nice. She instead tried to really get to know me through conversation. That was on a Thursday and I was told I would get a response at the beginning of the following week. By Monday afternoon I was given the offer to work for Zirtual and I accepted. Very pleased with the ease of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background and how that would help me become a virtual assistant.   Answer Question

Zirtual Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zirtual.

Interview

The google hangout was on time, you have exactly 30 minutes with the interviewer because they have others they have scheduled. Overall it was very relaxed. Be sure to have headphones with a mic handy, there's some feedback if not. I went through the whole process only to be put on hold because they pushed back trainee start dates. I'm still in limbo waiting to hear anything.

Virtual Assistant Interview

Interview

It was long winded interview process with many hoops to jump through which was not worth the demands of the job. If you need a job and have no where else to turn, go for it but do not expect virtual to mean flexible or enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• (As if a client was calling in) "Hi, I'm Mr. Blah Blah Blah, and this happened and I am very angry..."   1 Answer

VA Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zirtual.

Interview

None. I applied and was told "we do not have an appropriate position for you at this time" through email the same day. There was the perfect position for me in my state, but it wasn't appropriate for me? I didn't appreciate how cookie cutter the response was when you don't get the position. There should be some feedback as to why. I received an academic full ride scholarship/degree to a university majoring in Business Administration and have all the necessary experience and then some. I have worked virtually before, and have worked in HR, Accounting, Payroll and as an Executive Assistant. I may be overqualified, but I'm planning to get married and start a family. This job would have been perfect for me. Zirtual I wish you would have taken the time to truly consider me. For those reading this with extensive experience, you may want to dumb down your resume.

Interview Questions

• It was an abrupt turn down and I didn't get an interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zirtual (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

The first thing was a skills test, which I passed with flying colors. It was not difficult and anyone with a basic command of the English language should be able to pass. I received an email shortly after asking if i was interested in a phone interview. I did the phone interview within a couple of days then was scheduled for an in-person interview two days after that. I was told during my in-person interview that I was hired!

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked if I had experience in being a virtual or in-person assistant. She also asked how I handled stress.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zirtual (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was simple, and it seemed to have flown by. I had my interview scheduled for a certain day, but because of the flooding in my area, my internet service provider was down and I had to reschedule. She was very understanding and kind, and I scheduled my interview for the same time one week later. The interview was fairly quick and the questions were moderately simple. I heard back from her merely hours later with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? What was a time you failed at your job? What was a really great day you had at your job? How do you react to change?   Answer Question

ZA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zirtual in June 2015.

Interview

It is a long process, with multiple "tests" that are very beneficial in understanding the job. Especially if you have never worked remotely before. But it is also very rewarding. The interview process seems to be created this way in order to ensure that candidates will fit the jobs needs. There was also a video call "face to face" interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zirtual (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The Interview was great...lasted about 15min. It was just a series of questions and she told me should we follow up with me in a couple days. I got an email the same day with a job offer.

ZA for Teams Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zirtual (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

After applying online I received an e-mail stating I was selected to begin the online skills testing portion of the application process. Having done well on that, I was invited to take another, more in-depth skills test which was much more difficult. The recruiter then contacted me for an initial face-to-face interview via Google Hangouts. I use Hangouts regularly for work and was familiar with how to join a meeting, but I was impressed how the email traffic ensured I would be able to download and set up Hangouts if I was a non-user.

The interviewer was personable and asked good questions which, while I am sure they're standardized to a degree, didn't feel scripted or rehearsed. We used out entire 30 min interview block of time and she closed with saying she was scheduling me for the next level of interviewing. I next interviewed with another recruiter and, again, it was a great conversation. At the end of it, she said she would be extending me an offer and I should expect email traffic with an offer letter and instructions to begin paperwork.

Here is where Zirtual really shines—their processes. I am super impressed by the technologies they use to streamline and simplify the employee onboarding process, including a super-easy digital signature process and step-by-step guidance on completing your typical new hire paperwork. They do a fantastic job gettin gyou familiar with the tools you'll use on a daily basis, both in training and your job. I completed the paperwork process with no difficulties and (super-awesome) Alex in HR was standing by ready and helpful for the few questions I had along the way.

I'm very impressed with the flow and timing of the interview process and the well-thought-out onboarding. I look forward to completing training and working with my team!

Zirtual Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zirtual.

Interview

It was a rigorous process which began with a test and some skill based work. Then I was invited to a hangouts interview! The interviewer was really nice and to the point when asking questions. I felt like I was already offered the job before we began the interview questions.