Zoltek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zoltek Interview Questions

Import Export Compliance/Patent Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zoltek (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of; a phone interview, followed by two in person interviews with multiple individuals. There were also personality screenings and skill testing. The process was pretty standard and was communicated efficiently. Throughout the interview process I was asked a lot of questions, but found it easy to get the information I needed in order to understand where I could take the position that was being discussed and whether I felt there would be growth opportunity for me in the future.

Interview Questions

• Questions were position related and focused on prior experience and how this role would interact with other departments. There were also a lot of development questions as the company is in a growth mode.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Salto, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zoltek (El Salto, Jalisco (Mexico)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very similar to that of other companies, but to try to figure out with the recruiter about the working environment of the company and the staff turnover rate and the reasons why former employees had resigned.

The recruiter told me that had almost no rotation, in that respect the company were very stable which was a lie.

I was told that my work was strategic to the business plan of the company, however the work were very routine and could achieve a student

Interview Questions

• They asked me about strong knowledge in Chemical Engineering,   Answer Question

R&D Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zoltek in May 2012.

Interview

This interview was a good experience until suddenly I could not find the responding contact person after the interview. They took me for a plant tour, talked about several behavior questions as well as my background. Then they said please follow-up next week. I emailed them and they told me they had a decision and waiting for the approval from upper management. They asked me to follow-up in a week again, which I did. They said they were still working on that and then that was the last time I ever be able to get in touch with them. Then they do not answer my call or reply to my emails in the following 3 weeks. Neither the gentleman who interviewed me nor the HR. I am going to give up this company. Who wants to work for someone too dumb to hire you? I thought not!