Zynx Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.9

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zynx Health (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was handled initially through Hearst, which was great. Then after a few interviews with Hearst was referred to Zynx. Went through a few interviews within Zynx both with the hiring manager, the HR manager and lastly the SVP. All very genuine and left you feeling like you were interviewing to be a part of their family versus just a job.

Interview Questions

• What is your long-term goals personally and professionally (they ask because they care)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zynx Health.

Interview

Overall process was very quick and pleasant!
    It was a two step process: 1 hour behavioral phone interview and then onto a 1 hour onsite technical interview.

The phone interview was to get a feel if you're a good team member because Zynx practices pair programming.
    The technical interview was a standard design question with an emphasis on implementation/concept, so perfect syntax was not needed.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zynx Health (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I met with 6 different people during the interview process, many of whom were in middle and senior leadership. In retrospect, almost all of the the people who interviewed me were people who left the company shortly thereafter or were fired or laid off. I did not interview with anyone who I would interact with on a consistent basis during my tenure as a PM.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zynx Health.

Interview

This was a phone interview process. The recruiter was very nice. The questions were standard machine learning questions. They want someone to understand machine learning and he can talk through it clearly. They also asked some open end questions to test if you understand the very basic machine learning questions.

Interview Questions

• Advantage and disvantage of using linear model over nonlinear model   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zynx Health in September 2013.

Interview

two round interview, one phone, one onsite. phone interview was basic behavior question and onsite is going through the resume and ask questions about how you would explain a difficult thing to a 6 year old kid.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Zynx Health (Nashville, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interviews, meet with hiring manager, meet with senior leadership, then offer made contingent on a background check and drug testing which is an industry norm. I did not meet the hiring manager prior to the offer. In my case this was a mistake. My advice will be to ALWAYS meet the hiring manager first.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans/goals for your career?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Zynx Health in August 2012.

Interview

Typical phone screen with HR, then Vice President of Human resources, hiring manager phone and face to face, then 2 executives face to face. Company has strong values which were on display.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zynx Health (Santa Monica, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

They start out with a phone interview where they ask a few personal questions about how you've dealt with team situations. If they like you, they call you in for an in-person interview. Here, they test your skills. They give you an hour to complete whatever they have for you and the people are very encouraging and supportive.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you disagreed with the other members of a group or team. How did you go about resolving the situation?   Answer Question

Build Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zynx Health (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

The company screened with a basic phone interview. Keys for the phone interview: look at the company website and know something about the company. Also, make sure that you have your resume in front of you.

After that was two in-person interviews, one with the hiring manager, and one with another intern. The questions were simple, asking me to go through my experience. We talked a good bit about what the company does and how it operates. After I accepted the offer, I had to go through a background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about Zynx.   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time when you worked in a team and it didn't go well.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Zynx Health (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

Standard process-1 phone screen and one onsite visit with multiple interviews.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult -they were classic interview questions asking for specific on process and managing talent.   1 Answer

Negotiation

vacation time and relocation expenses.
    Be flexible in approaching potential solutions.