basys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at basys (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The process from initial phone interview till job offer was pretty smooth and efficient. I knew every step of the way where in the process I was and what was to be expected .

Interview Questions

• How did I react in a time where my suggestions were not followed .   Answer Question

Junior Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at basys.

Interview

I applied online, got an email 30 minutes later, had a phone interview with hr, phone interview with hiring manager, 4 - 45 minute in person interviews. It was long and seemed unnecessary for such a small company. HR did not even know what basys stood for, everyone seemed nice but, unprepared. I could tell they were going to lowball me if they made an offer. They read off of a paper with generic behavioural questions and surprisingly they managed to mess up reading the questions. It looked like they were nervous and had never interviewed someone before.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at basys.

Interview

The HR called me with a few basic questions. Asked about my career goals and why I chose this job. Most of the question were general questions. This was my first interview ever so i was a bit nervous. Make sure you do your research on the company. Also read all the responsibilities of the job and make sure that you are familiar with most of them.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at basys.

Interview

In person interview, 2 interviewers. Basic personality, education, etc questions.

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to manufacture a pen with 3 colors, how would I go about doing it.   Answer Question