capSpire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

capSpire Interview Questions

Interviews at capSpire

Interviews for Top Jobs at capSpire

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at capSpire in October 2016.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter on campus and emailed him specifically to inquire about a summer internship. Initial face to face interview was on my campus and very low stress. First phone interview was more formal, but still standard interview questions asking about coding experience, class projects, things you put on your resume, etc. Turned down because they could tell I was interested in things other than oil and gas. Nice people though.

Interview Questions

• What coding classes did you take and what were some projects that came out of it?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at capSpire.

Interview

Met HR representative on-campus career event, discussed career goals and he scheduled interview twice and never called me back even after following up. The company has some interesting projects to work on but looks like some of the hiring staff is not concerned.

Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at capSpire (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

About 3 weeks in total. Different from other interview processes in that they prefer candidates to speak to a mix of employees across the organisation to obtain more contextual insights for both sides.

Very nice people. No grillings per say - more conversational / idea-driven / motivation-based questions.
    ** Interview still in progress **

From my side I was concerned about some of the earlier reviews on Glassdoor. My concerns were quickly put to rest as from the responses I received it's clear that such concerns no longer represent anything to be worried about.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where a client's expectations were unrealistic and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question