cxLoyalty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

cxLoyalty Interview Questions

Interviews at cxLoyalty

2.4

Architect Interview

Interview

Enjoyable interview process, met with different individuals from
    Leadership and had interesting discussions. Enjoyable interview process, met with different individuals from
    Leadership and had interesting discussions.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at cxLoyalty (Plano, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

1. 30 minutes phone screen by a hiring manager.
    2. On site interviews with
         a. Technical interview with Technical Lead
         b. Human Resources person
         c. IT Manager

Interview Questions

• My approach(s) to improving application performance?   1 Answer

Revenue Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at cxLoyalty.

Interview

Set up phone interview call. Never received the phone call from the recruiter even after confirming time and date of phone call twice. Never replied to multiple emails or phone calls. Terrible experience. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to schedule a phone conversation to discuss the position   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at cxLoyalty (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Very informal process. I applied online and was emailed by someone from HR to come into the office for in person interviews. I didn't have a phone interview which I found very odd. I met with 4 people for half an hour each. One HR person and three people from the FP&A team. They were all very friendly and didn't ask any technical questions. They really wanted you to ask them a lot of questions about the firm and the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this firm/why did you apply to this position?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at cxLoyalty.

Interview

Very easy, stress less, two rounds of interview, one was telephonic and another was in person. both rounds were easy. The interviewer made me feel comfortable, very friendly. very professional.

Interview Questions

• Explain the full life cycle of the Change Management cycle. Explain any scenario where I failed to handle the stress.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at cxLoyalty (Tulsa, OK) in January 2019.

Interview

You're 1987 job interview ! Antiquated and obtuse, my three greatest strengths and weaknesses ? Uptight and obsolete, the whole process was as unpleasant as a cavity filling.

Interview Questions

• What would your current supervisor say about you ?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at cxLoyalty in October 2018.

Interview

First was a phone interview with the lead designer and web developer. Then, about a week later, I had an on-site with the designer and head of marketing. There were no technical questions - mostly behavioral. They seemed very disorganized.

Statistician Interview

Interview

Very smooth. Interviewers were great. Made me comfortable first and then explained the business process. Then a walk through over my skills set and how I plan to implement it in their core business and development. Very few assessment questions.

Interview Questions

• How do I plan to implement my knowledge/skill set in their process and development?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at cxLoyalty (Richmond, VA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen with a recruiter, phone interviews and onsite interviews. The questions asked were relevant to the role. The interviewer's level within the organization varied, which I believe is positive.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to leave my current organization?   1 Answer

Travel Services Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at cxLoyalty (Tulsa, OK) in February 2018.

Interview

First I had a phone interview and they asked me to come in for second interview. I interviewed and was told I would be a perfect match but to wait for the next training classes, which would take a couple weeks. It was about three weeks before I heard back from someone and was told it would be another couple weeks. After a month went by I checked in again, and was told they still have no class date scheduled. I emailed back asking if they had a better time frame because I had been waiting for this opportunity. I got an email back shortly after stating that I was no longer considered for the position. Makes NO sense