Data entry operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Data entry operator Interview Questions

Employers looking for data entry operators want organized applicants with strong typing skills and knowledge of data management software. Expect interviewers to ask about your rate of typing and your ability to navigate particular data tools like Microsoft Office. Any experience with spreadsheets or other programs that show your typing proficiency is advantageous.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How I would manage others. The position was not managerial in nature.

2 Answers

I informed them I did not have any background in management.

That's a stupid answer

How I would handle different situations and how well I got along with people. Gave me examples of different situations and asked how I would respond to them.

1 Answer

How would your former boss describe your work ethic?

1 Answer

They kept asking me the same questions phrased differently.

1 Answer

Why you want to work here?

1 Answer

What type of work environment do you thrive in? Do you like to keep busy? They explained to me that this position is a very busy one and how important it is to keep up with the workflow process. However, they did reassure me that I would attend a training session if I was hired.

1 Answer

Would you mind working a later shift? I was also asked how I handle difficult co-workers. I answered truthfully by telling them that I look at is a challenge and I will go out of my way to get along with others. Teamwork is essential to a good work environment.

1 Answer

Name, date of birth, any pre-existing medical issues, citizenship. You will be required to fill out a fairly detailed history in order to get your security clearance if your job requires one. Then you're hired.

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for me?

1 Answer

Why do you want this job?

110 of 63 Interview Questions