du Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at du

2.8

Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at du (Durham, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

friendly, don't try to throw you off guard

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Applied for the job and immediately received an automatic reply asking me to follow a link and do TESTS for 1h!! No personal touch, no investment on their part to discuss the role, etc. Candidates waste their time to apply, then has to waste more time to do tests before even being shortlisted for a call interview - this is absolute nonsense. Do not apply!

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murcia (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at du (Murcia (Spain)) in March 2019.

Interview

Great plve to grab a coffee and chip with the people during thebinternie and very welcoming it the people who try the hardwat other than that would recommend coming in well dressed and groomed

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at du (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

the process started with screening phone Interview followed by HR behavioral interview and then final round with the line manager mainly focusing on the specific job requirements and the relevant background experience

Interview Questions

• How do you see the telecom industry is evolving in the Middle East?   Answer Question

Director of Consumer Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at du (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview started with general questions followed by behavioral questions. Prior to the interview with the company, I was contacted by the recruitment agency who gave a brief about the role and asked few questions related to my experience and size of team I managed. The overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • How would you go about handling a non performing staff?   1 Answer
    • Why did you leave your previous job?   1 Answer
    • If you join the company, what would you do in the first 30 days?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at du (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was good overall, panel members were very nice. One of the panel members asked somewhat nonsensical questions in my opinion and clearly stated that he thought my answers are wrong, even though the questions were open-ended in nature

Outdoor Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at du (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2018.

Interview

Process took 2 weeks. First with recruiter, then direct face to face with sales head . Even though i was selected , haven't received offer letter yet.... Don't know what happened. Although they confirmed it over the phone but never got the mail of offer letter, so strange...

Interview Questions

• He asked about past experience and how you able to do it?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at du in January 2018.

Interview

Pros
    It was a normal process
    They called first, then the interview was set, with full details which is excellent
    There was more than 3 people in the room
    No pressure during the interview
    Great sense of humor

Cons
    Lack of in depth questions
    No defined roles
    Great interview atmosphere.

Outcomes
    The interview went great till now I have no idea why they did not get the job.
    I asked for the reason they did not reply back.

Every interviewer should give a more detailed feedback if asked, this help people to work on themselves

Interview Questions

• How to deal with big accounts
      How to deal with difficult clients
      Are you able to handle sales pressure   1 Answer
    • Current target   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at du (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Interview was about technical concepts. The interviewer asked about different concepts one by one. He was interested in knowing about the knowledge and technical concepts. He asked few scanario based questions as well.

Telecommunications Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at du (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was very smooth and simple, the interviewers were very friendly and calm and didn't ask too many questions. I only applied on their website and they called me the other day for an interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to talk about my qualifications and past experiences and studies.   1 Answer