eASIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at eASIC

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at eASIC (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

not well organized. last minute request to come in for an interview. too many interviewers and not everyone was prepared. the interviewing team was scattered and did not show up on time.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eASIC (San Jose, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

I got to this interview via a friend of mine, who presented eASIC as the best company to work for.
    The process went quite well, the people are friendly, maybe too friendly. The whole thing lasted 1 day, with 2 face to face meeting with engineering manager and HR. At the enf of the day, they come up with an offer waaaay under market..of course, I had to decline the whole thing.
    I would stay away in the future.

Customer Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Români (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eASIC (Români (Romania)) in June 2017.

Interview

The second phone interview with Romanian team was short noticed. Be sure to check mailbox from time to time. The interviewer conversed in a heavy European accent. The moment I asked him to repeat the question, and I still not able to catch his accent, I politely replied not sure and asked if he could repeat the question, the interviewer assumed I don't know about the question and mark it "don't know about it" on the interview feedback sheet.

Operation Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eASIC in September 2015.

Interview

the interview process is quite long and tied in other job functions management to interview for the position. all thru phone interviews and also engage the subordinate to interview the candidates. The interview appointment all arranged in very short notice and not well organised, without the introduction of why other functions need to involve to interview the candidate that handle the operation.