eValuation Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at eValuation Solutions

Evaluation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eValuation Solutions (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

I was called by an HR rep for this company and given a basic phone interview, I guess that went well because she asked me to come in for a face to face interview. I went in and had to wait a few minutes for my interview which was no big deal. I was asked several questions and informed the actual work was not the difficult issue it was the amount of hours you ended up working, which I guess was leading to a high turnover rate for them. I made it through the first interview process only to be asked to wait for their VP to interview with as well. She was at lunch at the time, so again I waited. about 30 - 45 minutes later she comes in and we talk for another 30 - 45 minutes. She tells me to wait and her HR rep will finish the interview with me. I waited another ten minutes or so for her to tell me they were still interviewing and would let me know ( kiss of death basically ). I have no problem if you don't feel I am the right fit ( after examine the other employees in the office they are all either very young or too old to have kids at home I'm convinced they were concerned I would leave because I have a family and their hour/pay ratio doesn't really even out ), but to have me do nothing but sit and wait as long as I did for nothing was aggravating, you knew what time the interview was, be professional, be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Would you have a problem working 13-14 days in a row with no days off, 10-12 hours a day with no overtime.   1 Answer

Processor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eValuation Solutions in August 2010.

Interview

Received a phone call to show up to work. There was no interview.

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.