freenet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

freenet Interview Questions

Interviews at freenet

Interviews for Top Jobs at freenet

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at freenet (Hamburg (Germany)) in July 2012.

Interview

Position was in Hamburg. HR called first and said they're not gonna pay what I'm asking and whether I'm ok with less. Then I had to got through an assessment center with about 20 other people applying for various positions on a similar career level. That was one afternoon, pretty easy and standard stuff.

Few days later was an in-person with a HR manager and my upcoming manager. Unfortunately he was stuck in a meeting so someone else filled in who was completely unprepared.

The HR guy was junior and asked a lot of questions from the book which was irrelevant.

Interview Questions

• Oh, so you dropped out of college...?   1 Answer
    • There's a typo in your application. I don't think you're a accurate worker.   Answer Question

E-Learning Interview

Interview

das Übliche - Fragen zur Person und ausgewählten Punkten aus dem Lebenslauf sowie Fachfragen, auf die man eine spezielle Antwort wollte. Wäre besser gewesen, wenn man sich die Fragen zu den Antworten vorher überlegt hätte...

Leiter retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at freenet (Hamburg (Germany)) in October 2013.

Interview

Zunächst lief alles so ab wie man eserwarten konnte die Verantwortlichkeiten und Kompetenzen wurden erläutert und mit den Erfahrungen gegengecheckt beim Gehalt waren keine Verhandlungen möglich aber beim fahrzeug