honeygrow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at honeygrow

2.0

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at honeygrow (Cherry Hill, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

My recruiter called the brand and set me up with a phone interview. After that, I was given approved for the next phase which was a sit-down interview. I met with the District Manager. Questions asked pertain to past employers and character values. Dress business casual, do not wear a suit. The company uniform is jeans and a team shirt so business casual is more than adequate.

Interview Questions

• If we call your past employer, what would they say about your?
      What do you know about honeygrow?
      Have your every eaten at honeyrow?
      What's your favorite item on the menu?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at honeygrow in January 2016.

Interview

Easy and relaxed. It was standard interview questions with a recruiter followed by a one on one interview with a district manager. Questions were informal and more about trying to get to know me rather than grill me about my experience. The interviews were relatively short but to the point.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at honeygrow (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

First interview is over the phone, then I had an interview in person with a district manager, then the third interview with the Director of ops and Director of NSO

Interview Questions

• If you have many call outs and low staffing options, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Prep Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at honeygrow.

Interview

After I filled out the application i immediately got the interview the same day. The interviewer was very nice and friendly. If I had time to schedule the interview I would have probably done better and been less nervous and awkward.

Interview Questions

• What do you do on your spare time?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Interview

Dropped an application online, checked on status of application 2 days later, was asked to come in the 3rd day to interview. Arrived 15 minutes early, waited almost 30 min for an interview, interviewer was very friendly and energetic. Asked me to talk a little about myself and why I want to work for Honeygrow. Asked a little about my expectations of the company and what they are looking for.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at honeygrow (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was about fifteen minutes more like a casual conversation. I was interviewed at the front entrance where guest would be seated. I met with the hiring manager that I previously talked to on the phone the day before.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply to honeygrow and why ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at honeygrow (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was more like a conversation. I met with the GM And he made me feel really comfortable. Once it was over he said to look forward to a phone call the next day by 5.

Wok Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at honeygrow (Phila, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Easy as pie, asked about my past jobs, if i liked cooking, how i dealt during difficult times during work. If i could work nights and weekends. Staff was very friendly and place was nice and comfy.

Sales Audit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at honeygrow (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

Completed an application online and received an email, about a week later, requesting to set up a phone interview. The interviewer was late for the phone interview. When I finally received the call, the interviewer told me a little about the company, asked me to review my resume with him and asked a few profiling questions. The interviewer concluded the call by thanking me for my time and stating that I should hear from them via email, within in a week, to set up an in-person interview. The overall tone of the phone interview was dry. The interviewer was just unenthusiastic.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at honeygrow (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

It starts with a phone screen, where they check to see if you are engaging and have personality, then a face to face with a district manager and a follow up with another DM. You go to one of the locations and have a conversation about your management style and how it would relate to honegrow.

Interview Questions

• What is the best career advice you have been given   1 Answer