i.am+ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at i.am+ (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I don't even remember when I applied for the position, it seems like I've applied for it back in mid 2014, never heard from the HR until 2 years later.

the HR calls you o schedule a time to meet up for the interview.

after arriving at the studio, one of the interviewers greets you and takes you in for a company tour, while waiting for the vp of design to arrive.

the office is nice and new, people there are very vibrant.

the interview lasts for around an hour starting from the vp of design's late arrival.

a "thank you" email is sent right after the interview but no reply, and another email is sent to follow up, and "no reply".

it's been one and a half month, still haven't heard a single word from the HR, not even a rejection note/email. very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• review of portfolio, talked about skills and previous experience.   Answer Question

Python Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at i.am+ in August 2017.

Interview

Had a phone chat with the most uninteresting recruiter there. It sounded like he hated his job and was reading from a script. It was so robotic that an artificial voice could have done a better job with that call! It didn't work out for me because they don't do visa sponsorships (which is fine). But just talking to that person was a big enough turn off for me that I wouldn't want to work for them ever. Come on you guys - train your recruiters! That's the first impression you're giving to a potential employee about your company.

Interview Questions

• Mostly stuff about my background that was already listed on my resume   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at i.am+ (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

-good and neat clothing, check you have a document and resumes, ID, Google the direction of the company.
    -Go to the interviewer 15 minuets before, shake the interview, sit in front, eyes contact, and answer the question good English speaking.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at i.am+ (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I have had 2 different instances of interviews with i.am+. The first time was last year, 3 rounds (2 telephone & 1 in-person). The 3rd in-person interview that was pretty much 5hours long, I spoke with several teams leads. Interview was overwhelmingly positive, with the VP showing great interest in hiring me. After the interview, despite several follow-up attempts from my end, I got no email from the HR or the managers who had shared their contacts. The interview till date has remained unresolved.

A year later, I applied again. Got a prompt interview call. I booked an interview date in their online calendar that the same Gobal HR lead as last year shared with me. The interview time came, no call, no response to emails, no courtesy!
    Neither did the HR contact me about canceling it nor did hefollow-up or respond to my several attempts at finding out what was going on.
    If a small company like i.am+ is unable to send out a follow-up notification to anticipating candidates, then I don't know how they show courtesy & empathy to their own teams or finish their projects in time. Total mess! Very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, Situational, Product related, Project related, Agile methodology related, some Tools related   Answer Question