iMedRIS Data Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at iMedRIS Data

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iMedRIS Data (Redlands, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I found the listing on Craigslist. I applied via email. I got a call from their HR contact for an onsite interview. I was interviewed by the Project Manager and the CSR Manager. They discussed the position and asked me a few technical and HR questions. The interview went well. They even asked me to write a paragraph on the crossroads of life.
    I got a 2nd interview with the President of the company. She asked me a few HR questions. I got an offer almost the same day. The interviewers were very polite and understanding.

Interview Questions

• How would you automate dynamically changing web content with Selenium?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Interview

Interview setup via email. Arrived and a written test about major crossroads in life. After that interview with two people support supervisor and im guessing hr. Tech supervisor grilled me with tech questions although I held my own. Hr must have been exhausted was a Friday afternoon. Just yawns out of him and glassy eyes. About a 20-25 minute interview. Talked about salary asked for 35k and hr finally speaks "were way below that, below 30k" wrapped up interview with well contact you middle of next week, never heard anything.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iMedRIS Data (Redlands, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

My interview was highly different than the standard interview process. I actually applied for a different position, but after reviewing my resume, they created a position for me. I met with one of the owners and who daughter and just loved them and I guess they loved me because I received an offer two hours later.