iProspect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.8

Paid Social Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iProspect (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview. It was great conversation that lasted about 25 minutes. Moved forward with an in-person interview. I received an offer over the phone within less than 24 hours.

Account Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at iProspect (Detroit, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and the HR contact was very helpful and responsive. My process started with an employee reference and then had a phone interview with the HR manager, then went for an in-person interview in downtown Detroit with two managers and a director.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iProspect (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Was contacted quickly for phone screen. It went well and I was invited to the office to meet with one person in NY and then phone call with another manager in Boston. Both went well and I was invited back the next week to meet with the CFO. Interview was going well until she cut me off while I was going through my resume and changed the subject. She then began to keep looking outside her office and at times would not make eye contact. When I left the interview, she advised that other candidates were being interviewed, however they were looking to move quick and I would hear back by the end of the week. 4 MINUTES after leaving I received an email from HR telling me the reviewed my resume and determined I am not qualified and would pursue other candidates. Very strange.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iProspect (Boston, MA).

Interview

The first round involved phone interview with the recruiter based in California. It went well, she would make you excited about the position- don't fall for it. I was called for two more rounds and they behaved as if I am the final person where I was introduced to everyone and explained what I would be doing. I returned home pretty confident, I ended up not hearing back from them. I followed up after 10 days and received a one line email from the same recruiter that they selected someone else.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why you should hire you?   1 Answer

Paid Search Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iProspect (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was really straightforward. I first got a call for a short phone interview with Michelle, the talent acq director, who was just really accommodating and amazing throughout the entire process. After 2 weeks or so, I went in for in-person interviews at their NYC office with 3 different directors at iProspect, 2 of them in Paid Search. They were all very welcoming and asked very standard interview questions. All-in-all it was a great interview experience.

Paid Search Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iProspect (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview went well. They asked mostly what my experience in search was. They want someone who is willing to learn and who is a team player.

First the recruiter called to get an overall feel of my qualifications then he spoke to the team to schedule an interview.

I was told I would hear immediately if I was offered the position but I didn't. I had to follow up again, this lead to an interview with another team.

Search Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iProspect (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

First off I want to express how I really wanted to work here and I thought that if I joined iProspect, I could call it my second home and make something out of it. The company doesn’t make the company. It’s the hard working men and women that make the company.

The interview process was a bit of a roller coaster. I had to make a call, wait, call, wait, and then call again. BEFORE pursuing a position here I definitely went to Glassdoor first and took some mental notes. The ones that stuck out to me the most were…

- Don’t be late, or they won’t give you the time of day.
    - Don’t sound smarter than they do. And that’s depending on who interviews you.
    - Be assertive, but don’t wait too long. Or else nothing happens. Case in point! LoL!!

After talking to someone on the phone I was finally able to make an appointment. It was on a Monday morning as I entered their office. It was nice and very convenient, right above South Station. No way! I was lead down a long hallway into a glass office where I waited. For 10 minutes.

Finally, someone entered. As I greeted them I couldn’t help but notice a slight angry grimace on their face. Remember: this is on a Monday morning. 9am. As they sat down they let out a big sigh and said, “So… Monday morning, huh?”

Oh I’m sorry. You’re the professional here. I’m just trying to get a job with your company. After trying 4 times!!! And the very least, have a career. So excuse me.

I was ready for the interview. But I don’t think this person was. I mean, you’re supposed to take it easy on Sunday nights and prepare for the week. Not pretend it’s Friday and down a couple of cosmopolitans like you won the lottery or something.

I was interviewed by 4 people. Each one higher than the last in the corporate ladder. Wow, so no pressure I guess.

- First interviewer seemed like they really didn’t want to be there. Asked me simple questions until finally cutting it short and making a bee line for the exit.

- Second interviewer seemed like they were basking in glory or something. Looked like they avoided the short straw for coming in early. LoL. They got rooooooooooight into it and asked me some simple to mediocre questions. Nothing too serious.

- Third interviewer was really nice and even gave me their card. Really tested my knowledge of the search industry.

- Fourth interviewer, FINALLY, was really energetic. It’s what I expected from someone in accounts.

Overall, a pretty fine day spent at the office talking about my skills and background. Nevertheless asking the same questions over and over got to be a real drag. Seriously!

Thanks for the opportunity, iProspect. Sucks it didn’t work out. Guess I’ll just have to be a developer now. With a background in digital marketing.

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iProspect (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Recruiter reached out via email & set up phone call. Discussed opening & next steps. Recruiter never followed up with next round of phone interviews & failed to respond to emails in a timely manner.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iProspect (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a iProspect representative email me, set a meeting over the phone to discuss the opportunity, and then she never showed, followed up, called or responded to my emails regarding said meeting after I was stood up.

Paid Social Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at iProspect (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to discuss an open position for a new client acquisition. We had a brief phone call where she asked me basic questions about my background, which were very straight forward coming from another agency.

Next, the recruiter scheduled an on-site interview about a week later. The interview consisted of five rounds of one person each, and it took about 2.5 hours. They all took a slightly different approach, but for the most part everyone just asked me about my current role, and a little bit about why I wanted to leave, what I like about social, what I know about iProspect, etc. Everyone was pleasant and helpful throughout.

The recruiter gave me a call the very next day notifying me that she would be sending an offer through shortly. For the most part it seemed that the interview was to make sure there was a fit in terms of personality, because they didn't really ask anything that wasn't on my resume. That said, everyone was extremely helpful, pleasant, and answered the questions I had for them with enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like/want to stay in social media marketing?   1 Answer