iProspect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iProspect Interview Questions

Interviews at iProspect

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iProspect.

Interview

Sent out my application and about 2 weeks later was contacted by the recruiter. Interview was good and she told me she'd contact me regardless whether or not they'd move forward with me and I never heard back. Sent a follow up email just to take that initiative and all I heard was radio silence. It doesn't matter if you choose me or not, however, I don't appreciate the lack of communication. It's rude and unprofessional. She made an error regarding my interview date and I had to send a follow up for that as well. I was excited about this company and opportunity but after that experience it declined significantly. Do a better job.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iProspect.

Interview

Had a phone interview where the recruiter asked me questions on my experience and about my resume. It lasted about 30 minutes and at the end of the interview, the recruiter described the specific role I was applying for.

Director Interview

Interview

The interview process was quite seamless. Everyone was super nice and transparent about the role. Nothing overly complex in the interview process that rose red flags. I did get the sense that some of the other directors I interviewed with felt kind of junior.

Lead Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iProspect (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was one 30 minute call with the recruiter where they give their elevator pitch and then ask you 5-10 technical questions to see if you fit the roll. Then one 1.5 hour long meeting with 3 separate higher-ups on technical questions to see if you fit the team.

Overall I was not impressed. Right on the phone with the recruiter she seemed to interrupt a lot during questioning and it was more about the company and less about me as a person which shows poor culture right off the bat. The recruiter also told me she didn't know several of the questions answers as I was speaking and then told me I'd be a good fit for a higher position which I knew I was not ready for.

I then interviewed for a more senior position and had multiple problems. None of the interviewers were able to add my skype and so my 3 video interviews became 1 video interview over google hangouts and then 2 phonecalls from the remaining interviewers. One of the phone calls was 10-15 minutes late.

I felt all I was asked were extremely technical questions which is okay to an extent. No one tried to get to know me at all and in the end I was never even emailed a rejection. Which is fine because I wasn't planning to accept either way, using those interviews as practice for more serious companies, but still that shows incredibly poor communication on their side and wouldn't be a company I'd ever want to work for.

Interview Questions

• What is one digital marketing trend that you feel strongly towards?   1 Answer

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iProspect (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my resume through Linkedin. A few days later, I received a call from a recruiter. We talked about my experience and the role and decided that it would be a good fit and she submitted my resume. Later that week I had a Skype interview with 3 members of the team that I'd be working with. I was an out-of-state applicant and it didn't seem to much of an issue. 3 weeks later I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• The majority of the questions asked were around my experience.   Answer Question

Lead Paid Search Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iProspect (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out through Linkedin by email, set up a phone interview. He asked about me about my availability and the best time to reach for 2nd and 3rd interviews. The last two interviews were technical and professional.

Interview Questions

• what is the most important formula you use in Excel?
      How you manage keyword expansion process?   Answer Question

Content Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iProspect (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Most unprofessional interview experience of my life. The recruiter didn't even know what job she was exactly sending me for. They wasted my time and parking money. The lady at the front desk is incredibly rude. Can't believe this SD branch hasn't failed yet and this recruiter in Dallas has a job.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers asked me what I was there interviewing for. Unbelievable.   Answer Question

Paid Search Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at iProspect (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 people, separately. The interview was conversational rather than a rapid-fire questionnaire round. Everyone I met with was friendly and nice. They were very open to answer any questions I had in regards to the company or their background.

Paid Search Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iProspect (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about a month later. Phone screen went well and I was invited in for an in person interview. Exactly the day before my scheduled interview I was informed that someone else got the position and I was no longer being considered for the role. This was highly unprofessional seeing that I requested the day off from work to be able to attend the interview.

Paid Social Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iProspect (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview. It was great conversation that lasted about 25 minutes. Moved forward with an in-person interview. I received an offer over the phone within less than 24 hours.