iProspect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iProspect (Boston, MA).

Interview

The first round involved phone interview with the recruiter based in California. It went well, she would make you excited about the position- don't fall for it. I was called for two more rounds and they behaved as if I am the final person where I was introduced to everyone and explained what I would be doing. I returned home pretty confident, I ended up not hearing back from them. I followed up after 10 days and received a one line email from the same recruiter that they selected someone else.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why you should hire you?   1 Answer

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iProspect (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my resume through Linkedin. A few days later, I received a call from a recruiter. We talked about my experience and the role and decided that it would be a good fit and she submitted my resume. Later that week I had a Skype interview with 3 members of the team that I'd be working with. I was an out-of-state applicant and it didn't seem to much of an issue. 3 weeks later I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• The majority of the questions asked were around my experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iProspect (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Scheduled a call with HR. We had a great conversation, she said the hiring manager would contact me the following week, but they never did. If they had contacted me the next steps were to speak with the hiring manager in San Francisco and to schedule an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the job you are looking for? Talk about your background. What is your salary expectation? Why did you decide to go to graduate school.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iProspect (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I applied online and then was invited to interview through video. Basically, it was pre-recorded questions and you had 30 seconds to hear the question and then a minute to reply. Pretty basic questions. It required some knowledge of marketing and programmatic search. It was nice because you had the option to record your answers twice, so if you messed up the first time you could do it again. Then, I had a phone interview to help match me to the right team.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at iProspect.

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly. Questions weren't hard at all. Everyone was really young and nice - very casual office setting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to learn something new quickly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iProspect (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR personnel after application. Only 1 in-person interview in the office to meet with the Finance team. Very comfortable setting. A lot of questions were asked to make sure that you fit into the culture. Make sure you show that you are hard working and are willing to work your way up to full-time employment.

SEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at iProspect (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was with 3 people. 2 people are from the team and the last one was with the director all 1 hour each. Straight forward and not tough at all. The questions are basic. They want to determine your enthusiasm and see if you are trainable. There are a lot to know in this field and they want to use their resources to train the right people from the ground up.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in this field?   1 Answer

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iProspect (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

An old coworker referred me for the position. I was emailed by the recruiter and a phone interview was set up. The phone interview was very typical and after about 20 mins I was offered an in-person interview.

I interviewed with 4 people separately and while some of the questions were repetitive, it also seemed each person had a different angle they covered with their questions. One person asked very SEO related questions and scenarios, another more managerial, another more personal questions and the other (account director) even more general questions.

Overall, it was a good interview experience. I wasn't offered the job -- I was told I would be a good fit for the SEO Coordinator position (one position lower), which I can understand.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions included: most important onsite factors, most important offsite factors, how I'd go about building links, what milestones I've achieved for my clients and what am I most proud of in my career.   Answer Question

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at iProspect (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online for a position and also got a current employee friend to refer me to HR. After about a week I was contacted by HR to set up a phone interview. I then did the phone interview with HR which was a brief interview basically asking about my background and experience to work out whether I would be a good fit. A week later I was emailed by HR saying that they would like to set up an in-person interview at their office. This was set up for a week or two later. The in-person interview was a long interview where I met with 4 separate people for a 30 minute interview with each person. Each person was interviewing me to see if I would be a good fit with their client and team. Each interviewer asked similar questions about by SEO experience, the company, and my attributes. A few days later I was then contacted by HR to set up a phone call. In that phone call I was told that I had received very good feedback about my interviews however they thought I was too junior for the position.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iProspect (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a iProspect representative email me, set a meeting over the phone to discuss the opportunity, and then she never showed, followed up, called or responded to my emails regarding said meeting after I was stood up.