inCode Interview Questions | Glassdoor

inCode Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at inCode in February 2016.

Interview

Applied on the university recruiting portal.
    Multiple rounds with the first round on campus: one case and one behavioral interview.
    Second round on campus or in office: analyze a written case for 1 hour and present a slide deck

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inCode (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

First round was an interview with 2 people. Basic market sizing question with the first guy, and resume questions from the second. The second round was at their office. I had 75minutes to make a presentation of 4 slides on a case. Then presented for 20 minutes with 10 minutes of questions.

Interview Questions

• How many iPhones will AT&T sell next year?
      Tell me about a time you had to work in a difficult group   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at inCode.

Interview

Campus recruiting, two rounds of interview. First round is purely behavioral (30 mins), the second round is two hour (15 mins greeting, 75 mins preparation, 30 mins presentation to 2 interviewers). Feedback is provided within three business day. Three days to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Waiting for their response

Business Consultant Interview

Interview

Short 30 min interview mostly behavioral, with random unprepared case. Basic questions about why InCode, why consulting, then walk me through the resume. Not too sure about the following steps are in the process have been waiting a while to hear back

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at inCode (Washington, DC) in May 2010.

Interview

reached out to recruiter who set things up for 3 rounds of interview. They behaved through out the 6 week process as though they were competing against the top 3 consulting organizations for talent. I was told that I was "somewhat" under qualified, but can definitely pick things up. Made a low offer but i declined.

Consultants Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at inCode in April 2010.

Interview

Standard consulting interview