inVentiv Clinical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

inVentiv Clinical Interview Questions

2.3

Director Regulatory Policy and Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Clinical (Princeton, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was uncoordinated. Multiple recruiters contacted me regarding the same position. After several telephone screening interviewers, the face to face interview was poorly coordinated. Interview agenda was not sent until 9 PM the night before. One of the interviewers did not know of that s/he was one of the interviewers, another interviewer cancelled at the last minute.

Interview Questions

• What happened to the person that had the position in my former company before me?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at inVentiv Clinical (Princeton, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

no Interview Immediately Onboarded, very easy just asked if i was looking for work which i was and after that hired. Nothing to it, interviewed more by recruiter than anything else

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at inVentiv Clinical.

Interview

Worked through a recruiter and overall, interview process was a very long and drawn out process which included 3 rounds of interviews in 2 different cities spanning more than 90 days. While one interview location was within driving distance, the second location required air travel. Company did not pay for most direct flight but instead booked a cheaper option which required a connection, resulting in an 18 hour day.

Interview Questions

• Interview was very straightforward with typical questions posed with regard to interest in new role/company, motivation to make a switch from current role, 30/60/90 day plan for new role, techniques for managing diverse, geographically dispersed team.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Clinical in June 2014.

Interview

I love the experience. Everyone was very nice and asked me a lot of scenerio questions. What would I do if... and How would you address an issue at the site. Nothing difficult.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at inVentiv Clinical (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process is quite easy as they need recruiters to join them asap. There is a 72 hour interview engagement that includes basic online questions as well as phone interviews with 2-3 senior team members. There is a bit of a lag between the final interview and offer, making one wonder if they really have a chance at the job or if the company has any interest at all. Email responses are slow in coming and last minute changes to the scheduled call times happened often. All were apologetic but still stings a bit.

Interview Questions

• As for the questions, one may expect the standard, list 3 adjectives that best describe you, what is your greatest achievement to date and what would your former employers and colleagues say about your work style and ethic?   Answer Question

Negotiation

asked for $5K more and got it.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at inVentiv Clinical in August 2010.

Interview

1. Recruiter called to submit my resume. 2. A scheduled phone interview was on a Monday. 3. Received notification of job offer on a Wednesday. 4. Hired as a contractor. 5. Training started in 2 weeks in another state. 6. Former Lilly employees worked here in this CRO.

Interview Questions

• What situation did you have where you did not like someone, but had to work with them on a project?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your last manager and your professional relationship?   Answer Question

Negotiation

This company adopted a 'salaried contractor' job title. There was no negotiation leverage. Please keep in mind, companies are adopting the 'salaried contractor' model to save money.