itaas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

itaas Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

3.3

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at itaas.

Interview

The Interview process was pretty simple. HR & interviewer were good and made me comfortable.

1 Written followed by 3 Tech rounds.
    Written have questions on Aptitude, logical reasoning, & some basic engineering questions.

Written test has questions on flip-flops, to write a test case,
    Difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
    Asked about PSI/SI tables.
    Questions on Compresssion,
    Question on writing test cases

Interview Questions

• Difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
      Asked about PSI/SI tables.
      Questions on Compresssion,
      Question on writing test cases   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at itaas.

Interview

Written test followed by two rounds of interview. Emphasis is more on identifying the right technical skills whether they are suited for the job role or not like C/C++, Core Java etc.
    HR interview is more or less a formality.

Interview Questions

• 1.) How will you design a browser ?
      2.) Shown some code and have to identify the problems with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate hard

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at itaas (Noida (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

was easy and algo were asked. SINCE IT WAS ALL KNOWN QUESTIONS SO DIDNOT HAVE THE DIFFICULTY IN GIVING ANSWERS. its advisable that u should go well- prepared for the interview. its average process overall.

Interview Questions

• networking ques algos c c++ and os were the topics for which they asked was easy and algo were asked.
      well i find the process of interview quite manageable. many candidates were came to give the interview. so everybody was happy. i prefer to saty here for 2 years if got selected.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at itaas (New Delhi (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

First stage: written exam in C/C++. Questions will be related to basic programming on pointers, searching & sorting. One can answer these in either C or C++
    Second Stage: Technical Interview
    Fina Stage: HR Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at itaas (Noida (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

There was one round of written test which consisted of general aptitude and some programming questions testing data structures and algorithms. Then there were two technical round. First one consisted of 4-5 data structure questions which lasted for about 1 hour. Then there was one more round (non-technical) followed by some formalities by HR. I was given the offer letter the same day in the evening.

Interview Questions

• There were questions related linked list insertion, binary sort, matrix multiplication algorithm etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The hiring process consisted of three rounds- 1 written test (aptitude + coding), 1 technical interview , 1 HR

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at itaas (New Delhi (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The first stage is a written test based on basic aptitude, few questions of network programming and 3-4 coding questions in any language you choose.
    The first interview round is a technical one, its a panel interview consisting of three-four people. The interview is based on your performance in the test and few questions on array & sorting. Basically, the interview is driven by you, you can drive the interview towards languages or towards courses like data structures and all. A few questions on linked lists were also asked in the other room.
    The next and final round is the HR round, this is a mere formality. If you perform well in the tech round ,the HR is nothing to worry at all. Few questions on your strengths, weaknesses and your projects, that's all.

Interview Questions

• reverse a singly linked list   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

QA Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at itaas (New Delhi (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

4 rounds of technical discussion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes i am able to negotiate with the HR team and ended in good terms.