mPortal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

mPortal Interview Questions

Interviews at mPortal

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at mPortal (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

its an average. not too hard nor too easy. basics of engineering subjects is asked and aptitude should be good. any language you mentioned, you should have enough skills in that.

Interview Questions

• more emaphasized on the languages you know. basics of C java.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at mPortal in September 2015.

Interview

Campus placements consists of first written test 20 apti and 20 technical (c,c++,Java),and shortlisted students will have to go through one technical and one managerial round.At last is the he round.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at mPortal (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Interview process is one round peer to peer and then the manager and a HR round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

good payer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at mPortal (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

hiring process is not well defined. There are times where hiring happens in just 1-2 rounds and at times might stretch upto 3 rounds. get the basics right and your in

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at mPortal (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. Face to face interview with technical head 2 person available in the interview.Second is manager round and final round is HR round.The interview was very cool . Very relevant questions were asked in technical round and they gave ample time to answer the questions . The manager round also very cool and positive and HR round is a formal talk and salary negotiations.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at mPortal (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was nice.The interviewer made me feel very comfortable and started with very easy questions initially and increased the difficulty level. We exchanged pleasantaries in the beginning and he asked me about my internship.They are mainly concerned about your knowledge regarding the programming languages. They dint ask me to solve a puzzle and always stuck to the technical aspects throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• Write a code to reverse a given string? Which data structure can you use for the same?   Answer Question

Sip Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at mPortal (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1st round with manager