maxIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

maxIT Interview Questions

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at maxIT

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at maxIT.

Interview

Spoke with Parker he was the head of the company. He was very nice and a down to earth person. Mostly talked about life style changes traveling every week.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at maxIT.

Interview

Telephone interview. Hired when available client needs your skills.

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at maxIT in June 2013.

Interview

It was great, the recruiter was very persistent and kept changing the salary offered on every phone call. And at one point even threatened that I should take up the job.

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at maxIT.

Interview

First interview with recruiter, discussed the new merger of maxIT and Vitalize. We discussed my experience and specific EHR building skills. Second interview was with one of their technology leads. She was not knowledgable on the software system I was interviewing with but asked the typical situational interview questions. They made a contingent offer two days later. All phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• A time where I experienced a difficult project/team member.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at maxIT (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process is done over the phone, which eliminates the need for consultants to travel in order to interview. The hiring decision is quick with usually a day turnaround from the interview to the offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions are appropriate for the positition interviewing for - I have not experienced difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at maxIT (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2011.

Interview

Several calls from 1 or more recruiters and eventually an interview with a manager/director.

Interview Questions

• Only difficult because it's so vague, but I believe the question was 'why do you like healthcare?'   Answer Question

Negotiation

No ability to negotiate

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at maxIT in February 2012.

Interview

I have been speaking with recruiters for around 4 weeks. I finally spoke with someone from Max at a higher level.
    Next step is a final IV via phone with offer to show or not show after that.
    The recruiter establishes what your desired salary is and will check references before final phone IV.
    Stay tuned
    Update, I got the IV with the potential client I would be working with and was told there would be another IV with the clinical side of the client before making the final offer. That final IV never happened and I was offered the position.
    I accepted.
    Keep in mind, I am seeing more and more job offers over the phone without ever meeting anyone.

Interview Questions

• What is your desired salary?   1 Answer
    • What, you make offers over the phone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate this time. But any other time, I would have tried for more mulla