vRide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

vRide Interview Questions

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at vRide (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Met with several people who all had good questions. Each person was helpful in answering my questions. People were honest and forthcoming of information. I felt very good after the interview

Interview Questions

• Questions about solving problems and thinking fast on your feet   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at vRide (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online, took several weeks. Had several interviews (phone and in-person, about 4 interviews total). There was no test or presentation during the interviews, but there were a lot of questions that tried to gauge my work ethic. The in-person interviews seemed more like a personality test. Overall, it was decent experience. The interviewers were very respectful and did not strain the situation. They made me feel at ease. I interviewed with 3 people.

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at vRide.

Interview

Recruiter call then Phone interviews then flown to Philadelphia to meet with a few people. Mostly none of who you would actually work with as the position is remote.

Interview Questions

• hardly anything that pertains to the job. They asked stuff like what my gpa was in high school and college. I'm still wondering what that had to do with anything.   1 Answer

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at vRide (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Did a phone screen and then called in for in person interview. Once completed called for second interview. Then was made a low ball offer for compensation. I respectfully declined.

Interview Questions

• Tell them about a past experience where I showed excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at vRide (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy and dumb, there is nothing much technical its just a waste of time. There is nothing much to tell about this company, the interview is not great. Why do you want this job?What do you know about the company?What do you consider to be your weaknesses?

Interview Questions

• Just general questions about where you worked and your experience   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at vRide (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

Great experience - had basic interview with recruiter over phone. A few days later, I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager, then a few days later I had an interview with the regional manager. Overall, it was a great experience - was very interested in position along the way.

Interview Questions

• Do you like change and how do you handle it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at vRide.

Interview

Pretty basic, nothing our of the ordinary. As this is a very niche business, fit is most important. If a sales oriented position, as of lately, they seem to flock to those from Monster, CareerBuilders and the Cell phone insustry

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Came back one time for a little more and received it...mostly validated to offset the commute I faced to the office

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at vRide (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

When I went through the hiring process, it was very thorough and time-consuming. I had a phone interview with corporate and the local office; then, an in-person interview with the local office and the contract company's rep. as well. It took quite awhile for the information to go through the corporate office and then finally a decision and start date.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate to the high-end of the salary requirements, due to my recent divorce and income needs. They were accommodating to my needs.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at vRide (Huntsville, AL) in May 2013.

Interview

Scripted and supported by an outside recruiter. Very professional. Great involvement by the senior management and internal HR. Very positive experience. Was able to conduct all interviews via Skype and phone. Used the findings of my due diligence on the company's customers to help the company make a decision to extend an offer to me.

Interview Questions

• How would you assess the total available market opportunity for our products and services?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at vRide in October 2010.

Interview

It was a pleasant interview process, not high pressure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.