I worked at O2Micro full-time (More than 10 years)
- Executive management's open door style
- Opportunity to expand skill set through cross-training
- Compensation and benefits
- O2Micro University
- Family-oriented environment
- Stock performance began to decline
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O2Micro (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2011.
2 rounds of test
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –