AllHealth Network Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

AllHealth Network Reviews

Updated Oct 2, 2019

Found 54 reviews

3.8
AllHealth Network CEO William Henricks (no image)
William Henricks
Pros
  • "Leadership team communicated well and values staff input(in 7 reviews)

• "I recently started with AllHealth after working for another community mental health center(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "This company does not consider their employee's mental health and does not value their opinion(in 5 reviews)

• "(in 3 reviews)

1. "I feel valued"

Current Employee - Mental Health Specialist in Littleton, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network part-time for less than a year

Pros

The values and culture at AllHealth Network make this a wonderful place to work. Having worked in community mental health for over 20 years, I have been very happy working for the organization thus far (it's been 3 months). The leadership team is relational and kind and allows for transparency, which creates a culture of collaboration and "we are all in this together" mentality. I feel appreciated and valued and... I'm so glad I chose to work here.

Cons

I do not have any cons to share.

AllHealth Network2019-10-02
  2. "Great experience so far!"

Current Employee - Clinician in Parker, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

I recently started with AllHealth after working for another community mental health center. I was looking for a job closer to where I live and for a change of pace. My only knowledge about AllHealth was from a few years ago and most of it was negative. In the few months that I have been with the company, I have been impressed by management/executive's intentional effort to rebrand and create a place where employees... want to work and are happy. Work/life balance has been acknowledged multiple times since I started 2 months ago and there are a number of feedback processes in place where the exec team is actively looking for feedback on areas to improve. My salary is very competitive for a community mental health agency, so that has also been a nice perk. Their new employee orientation was one of the most cohesive and engaging trainings I have experienced and was much appreciated by me.

Cons

I haven't been in the organization for long enough to have clear ideas of any glaring cons, so most of mine are related to my job specifically. I did feel that the team based training (outside of the organization wide training) was not very cohesive and lacked specific structure. A few things that my other community mental health agency provided that I have missed were health insurance reimbursement for employees... who chose to not take company-sponsored insurance ($125 paid out to me monthly) and a wellness hour that we were given each week (essentially a flex hour that was paid and we could take to do anything that promoted self care or wellness, including leaving early for the day).

AllHealth Network2019-10-01
  3. "Great leadership makes all the difference"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time

Pros

This is an organization that is moving forward and takes its role in the community seriously. The administration is flexible and understands that employees need to be heard and valued if they are to help the agency’s clients in a meaningful way. I have had a wonderful experience as an employee here.

Cons

So far I have encountered no downsides, other than the challenge any nonprofit has to pay its employees as much as it would like to.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you’re doing!

AllHealth Network2019-03-13
  4. "A lot of opportunity to grow skills"

Current Employee - Behavioral Health Clinician in Castle Rock, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

A lot of trainings to increase therapeutic skills. Friendly staff who are always willing to help. Able to add personality to the offices.

Cons

Low wadges for high case loads and minimal growth rate of salary through raises. Multiple changes and shifting, however, hopefully beneficial.

AllHealth Network2019-03-04

"GREAT place to work"

Current Employee - Leader

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Over the past month I have heard "people are so kind here" more than 3 times from different new employees. I love hearing that and appreciate that kindness is a priority for our culture. Our leadership teams work really well together. We value our staff, value high quality care for the individuals we serve and realize that making informed and sometimes tough financial decisions is key to our sustainability.

Cons

I look forward to the future when we can pay our clinicians a salary that is closer to what they deserve. Our leadership is committed to this as well.

Advice to Management

It is a privilege to work for you as we serve our community. Thank you for valuing our staff and working to make AllHealth Network a place for individuals to receive outstanding services.

AllHealth Network2018-12-31
  6. "Administration"

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time

Pros

AllHealth is a true not-for-profit organization. They honestly care about their employees and their clients. Administration is working to strategically align the organization to better meet the needs of the community, while also diversifying service lines in order to provide greater financial stability. This will enable the organization to provide its employees with greater job security, more competitive... compensation, and improved benefits.

Cons

The health insurance for family members is not as good as my previous employers.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and stay on track with the organization's strategic plan

AllHealth Network2018-12-03

"Clinical Program Manager"

Current Employee - Clinical Program Man

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time

Pros

I truly enjoy working for AllHealth Network and with the incredible people here. I am thankful for leadership's continued efforts to focus on our core business and awesome clinicians. In addition to compensation, and recognition, I also value the learning opportunities and partnerships with all leaders.

Cons

I do not see cons in working here. It's a great place to be.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

AllHealth Network2018-11-01

"Medical Billing Specialist"

I worked at AllHealth Network full-time

Pros

Great place to work and management very supportive

Cons

Lot of turnover in staff

AllHealth Network2018-09-19
  9. "Great place to work and support the community."

Current Employee - Administrative in Englewood, CO

I have been working at AllHealth Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Mission driven organization that has grown stronger in recent years. Great orientation process and good benefits. Leadership team communicated well and values staff input.

Cons

Sometimes difficult for clients to access services.

Advice to Management

Continue to engage with employees regularly and maintain focus on staff training and clinical care. Heading in right direction!

AllHealth Network2018-09-13
  10. "Phone Intake Counselor"

I worked at AllHealth Network full-time

Pros

Starting pay is good compared to other companies

Cons

There are many mandatory staff meetings at various times regardless of your work schedule. Parking is terrible if you don’t work early or really late. This company worries a lot about being money driven.

Advice to Management

The company needs to revamp their work culture and onboard training process. As well as ensure their staff have the proper tools to complete their job tasks.

AllHealth Network2018-09-25

AllHealth Network Response

December 3, 2018HR Generalist

We want to thank you for expressing your valid concerns. We are in the process of reviewing the various times when we hold mandatory staff meetings. Unfortunately because the Acute Care Campus operates 24/7, there will continue to be instances where someone will need to come onto the campus for a mandatory meeting outside of their shift. In addition, we are looking into ways to increase the parking at the ACC.

Found 54 reviews