Cover image for Analysis Prime

132 Comments

Consulting

447.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Analysis Prime~6246746
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Analysis Prime? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Analysis Prime employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

I’m Home

Nov 12, 2022 - Solutions Advisor in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The collaboration and competency of those around me drives me to want to contribute in any way possible. I’m excited to be part of such a strong team and working to help companies accomplish their goals

Cons

No cons that I have seen

2. 5.0

Highly Recommend

Jan 10, 2022 - Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team at Analysis Prime is top notch. Everyone works together to move the organization forward while providing top tier, white glove service to all of their clients. The management is highly engaged with each employee and they have cultivated a very positive culture. The full benefits are great along with flexibility to take time off as needed with the very generous PTO program. Compensation is competitive with a base salary plus quarterly bonuses.

Cons

Being in a rapid growth state is very exciting but also can be a bit chaotic at times. New employees coming in should be prepared for self-directed training. Although training is mostly independent everyone is certainly willing to jump in and answer and questions and assist.

Director People & Culture

We will do our best to avoid feeling chaotic in some of our biggest seasons of growth, and in the meantime, are glad you feel it is a positive culture! We will continue to do our best to keeping and expanding on that for current and future employees. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

3. Join the Analysis Prime team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Growing Company

Jun 15, 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very close company with great benefits

Cons

No cons for my internship

5. 5.0

All of the Professional Development Opportunities are Here - If You Want It

Jan 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Management actually cares about its employees -Training and professional development opportunities - with flexibility in transferring departments -Challenging environment -VERY supportive/helpful/collaborative colleagues (nobody is 'silo'd' into their jobs)

Cons

-This is a rapidly growing company trying to find more talents to support its growth; you will be expected to wear lots of hats (not a 'con', but a heads-up) This is similar to a nonprofit environment, or a less toxic startup culture.

Director People & Culture

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! We are glad to have you as part of our team.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Overall great place to work

Jan 24, 2022 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The balance of benefits and perks is unmatched to other working experiences I have had. Great company with a lot of exciting and fulfilling work. The entire team is talented and helpful - especially across multiple departments and disciplines.

Cons

Nothing of consequence to consider as negative.

Director People & Culture

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback on your employee experience with us. We have had a lot of growth in the last year, and I agree - the entire team is very talented and helpful. I appreciate your feedback!

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

An Amazing Workplace

Jan 7, 2022 - Senior Analytics Training Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Analysis Prime is a wonderful organization, run by brilliant minds who are focused on building the brightest team. Their place in the SAP space continuously grows due to the high level of expertise employed there.

Cons

There were no negative experiences at Analysis Prime.

Director People & Culture

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience working with us. We wish you the best success in your career.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

A company that truly values employees

Feb 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extensive benefits Competitive compensation Positive and collaborative working environment

Cons

No cons at this time

Director People & Culture

Thank you for taking the time to review Analysis Prime and provide information about your experience working with us!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company - Amazing work life balance and leaders

Jan 22, 2022 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance Good leaders with good direction Exceptional career growth

Cons

A little underpaid when looking at market average

Director People & Culture

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your experience with us. We value the feedback and are glad you find strong growth and balance here!

10. 5.0

Boost experience and knowledge

Jan 10, 2022 - Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome company to work with. Values their employee

Cons

I don't think of any

Director People & Culture

Thank you for taking your time to post a review. Glad you feel valued!

11. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work. Inclusive, Supportive, Growing, and Fun!

Jan 13, 2022 - ELearning Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Analysis Prime is a company where you can fully realize your potential, where everybody is supportive and friendly. Professionally speaking, the training and continuous learning is top class and there is frequent communication with top-level leadership, even for entry level positions. Management is very supportive of work/life balance. Leadership really cares about the company and the people in it. The respect everyone has for each other within the company just drives for a collaborative, supportive, and great place to work. • Work life balance is excellent • Lots of opportunity to be a self starter/define what you work on • Unlimited PTO. • You get to see how your efforts directly impact the organizational goals and people around you.

Cons

None that I experienced during my time. Just like many other places with remote work, I wish I could have met more people in person.

Director People & Culture

I am glad you enjoyed your experience working with us, and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We will continue to do our best to provide a positive workplace for our current and future employees and wish you the best in your career.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews