Analytic Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

4.7
Analytic Partners President Nancy Smith
Nancy Smith

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The people are its greatest asset as everyone is always willing to help one another no matter how busy they may be" (in 4 reviews)

• "Some really great clients and great people" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work-life balance hardly exists" (in 5 reviews)

• "Long hours that is not fully appreciated by leadership or clients" (in 7 reviews)

1. "Smart People, Strong Culture, Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Marketing Science Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing Science Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Analytic Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Everyday is a new challenge whether it's data or client management
    - Managers and team members are dedicated to helping you grow and succeed
    - We leave the politics to the clients
    - Lots of new initiatives to build a strong, interpersonal office culture
    - Investment in new technology to make work less tethered to the office
    - Aggressive growth opportunities

Cons

- Some late nights
    - Not as much focus on learning or using more widely used technologies

Advice to Management

Make sure that project teams share insights and processes more with each other. We can really benefit from sharing more efficient technological processes or tips for handling client relationships

2. "Analyst Review"

Current Employee - Associate Marketing Science Analyst in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Associate Marketing Science Analyst in Denver, CO

I have been working at Analytic Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The biggest pro to working at AP is the people and culture. There is a substantial learning curve for new hires, and the current employees are always open to answering questions or lending a hand (whether they are your direct manager or not).
    Another pro is the interplay between doing rigorous analytics and consulting. While many other companies separate these roles, as analysts at AP, you will be getting experience doing both.

Cons

A challenge has been the lack of documentation for processes.

Advice to Management

Continue to work on documentation and streamlining the new-hire on-boarding process.

"Training Manager"

I have been working at Analytic Partners full-time

Pros

Engaging Environment, Great People, Accomplishments are recognized by Senior Management, Fast paced - a great place to be if you are a self starter, Management is open to ideas that may be different from their own.

Cons

All has been going well for my time here. Nothing to add

"Good People, Narrow Focus"

Current Employee - Analyst
    Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at Analytic Partners full-time

Pros

As others coworkers mentioned, employees are easygoing, friendly, and supportive; I've never seen anyone undercut a coworker or try to play politics. Managers are personally invested in the development of their teams and corporate communication on growth and goals is transparent. The company is investing in training initiatives for experienced employees and has vastly improved the on-boarding process for new hires.

Cons

The narrow scope of work may be a limiting factor for company growth. Although projects cover many industries, they generally answer the same sets of questions. Hours can be long, and the nature of client work can result in protracted crunch periods.

Advice to Management

Look for more avenues to expand company services beyond traditional marketing mix. There are a lot of talented employees with technical skillsets, but there's no existing framework for employee-driven innovation.

"former employee"

I worked at Analytic Partners full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great CEO!! Amazing company, great benefits and compensation.

Cons

More growth opportunities for employees would be helpful.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!

"Great people, great work and lots of growth!"

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Denver, CO

I have been working at Analytic Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- The people are amazing
    - Always something new to learn
    - Opportunity to lead client relationships
    - A lot of growth potential
    - Company is a leader in a growing space

Cons

- Not a ton of work with transferable software

Advice to Management

Continue to emphasize work-life balance and incorporate use of universal software

"A great office environment to learn and develop"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Science Analyst
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Science Analyst

I have been working at Analytic Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-The people: I am consistently impressed and amazed by the talent and intelligence of the people I work with. My direct managers are great to work with and do a good job of leading by example. The environment is collaborative rather than cutthroat, and if I run into a serious problem, there are always people to turn to for assistance and support.

The work: Overall, the work is interesting and challenging without being overwhelming. The nature of the work means that you are rarely stuck working on the same project or task for extended periods which helps to keep certain aspects from getting tedious. Developing insights and seeing impact and buy-in from a client is extremely gratifying.

The opportunities: Being in an in demand field means that there are always new and exciting projects to be a part of. The aggressive growth trajectory of the company means there are lots of ways to take on leadership roles and responsibility. The constant evolution of tools and methodology means you are constantly learning and developing new skills.

Cons

Benefits and compensation: While I have seen many positive changes in this area in my time at the company, this has been a bit of a lackluster area compared to other aspects of the company. Continued improvement here is important to retain and attract top talent.

Resources: Being outside of the headquarters in NYC, from a technical resource perspective I have sometimes felt like our office is an afterthought. Growth in personnel hasn't necessarily been followed by an increase in technical resources. Unavailability of laptops due to travel or malfunction has led to a few uncomfortable moments of prioritization. Generally it feels like as a satellite office, we are the last to get access to new resources or initiatives (laptops, webcams, snacks, etc.)

"Great Company to Work For with a Vision for Growth"

Current Employee - Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Analytic Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I accepted my first job post-undergrad at AP and haven't looked back since. The people are its greatest asset as everyone is always willing to help one another no matter how busy they may be. Company culture is great insofar as caring about employee growth. Additionally, the small size of the company allows for opportunity to get involved and take initiatives (e.g., sports teams, corporate service events, company outings, etc.) Another result of being a small company is client exposure. Even at the analyst level, there's plenty of client engagement which has helped me to grow extensively. Work load is generally manageable, but ebbs and flows like most consulting companies. Well respected name in the marketing analytics field and has a plan to continue strong growth!

Cons

Company is trying to do better in this respect but resource management can be a pain point. Some teams will experience heavy workload that could be distributed to a team with a lighter one. Despite this, I've enjoyed my time at AP and found workload to seem to have a great work-life balance relative to other people I've talked to in the consulting field.

Advice to Management

Keep working at better resource management and growing the company!

9. "Where smart people can thrive"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Analytic Partners full-time

Pros

- What matters here is if you are smart and good at your job
    - No drama or politics
    - Positive culture
    - Chance to work on some pretty amazing clients

Cons

- Demand spikes sometimes and people have to work a little harder briefly (but the company is investing and focusing on resource planning to keep that from happening)

Advice to Management

- As we grow keep the positive culture
    - Take time to celebrate what great stuff is happening

10. "Great, fast-adapting company"

I have been working at Analytic Partners full-time

Pros

-Ability to make an impact: involved from data collection to insights delivery. Strong company growth
    -People/culture: very bright people working within a highly collaborative and friendly environment. Good investment in people & ongoing training opportunities.
    -Work: strong blend of analytics/data work combined with consultancy aspect & partnering with industry-leading companies -> engaging work
    -Great transparency and communication from leadership team
    -In general, AP covers all the bases to set you up to do great work

Cons

-Project teams sometimes spread out a bit too thin

Advice to Management

-Continue building out processes to develop employee career and professional growth
    -Build out and maintain compensation/benefits to attract and retain talent