Analytic Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I had the best recruiting experience of my career with Analytic Partners and RN! Lots of communication throughout the whole process and I felt like I was the only candidate. Really refreshing!

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online after reading more about the company on LinkedIn and its website. I received a call from the HR dept pretty quickly where I was set up with a phone screening, followed by two rounds of inperson interviews with a variety of team members. HR rep was very helpful and straightforward throughout the process and was able to give me clear insight into what they were looking for, how I could best prepare myself for the interviews, and responded to all of my questions or concerns throughout.

Interview Questions

• Some questions were geared more toward industries I had less experience in, like CPG.   1 Answer

QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was smooth and relatively quick. First had the initial HR phone screen. HR personal was very friendly and easy to talk. After talking to her I wanted to become a member of the AP family. All interviewers were very friendly and professional. One thing I liked about the interviewers most is that on that moment they made me feel I was their team member and how can I solve the problem we have as a team. I like to thank all the AP teams for giving me wonderful recruiting experience.

Junior Fullstack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Friendly and professional. Initial call with HR/recruiter, then scheduled an in-person. Met with same recruiter, CTO, lead dev, and two other devs on the team. Technical interview at times felt more conversational rather than "being grilled," but you still had to know your stuff over a broad range of topics. I expected to get attacked by ds/algo problems, but I enjoyed this format instead. No obscure trivia-style questions or surprises either -- everything covered felt fair game. There was one question where I misunderstood the question and forgot the exact syntax, but the interviewer seemed cool once he realized I knew the concept he was getting at.

Can't really "prepare" for this interview outside of being able to communicate what you know, and being able to talk about your own experiences. This is a two-way street, so it's on you if you don't convey yourself well enough. I felt like they did their part in trying their best to get an honest feel for my abilities and what I knew.

Didn't get the offer, but it was an overall very positive experience. AP was kind enough to give the rejection in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about a couple low-level/systems-related concepts   Answer Question

Design/Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I was applying from out of state and was pleasantly surprised when I got a call back, as I know the talent pool in NY in great. I had 4 interviews total (2 phone, one Skype, one in person). Everyone was very kind, flexible, and thoughful. They were the ones who suggested having our initial interviews over the phone/Skype so I wouldn't have to waste time or money to travel to NYC. They also allowed me to move my in-person interview to the following week, as I had a large project at work that I couldn't really take time off from.

Unfortunately, I didn't get the position; they said they were looking for someone with a more corporate background and I had mostly small business experience. However, everyone was really friendly and quick to get back to me. Overall, disappointed I didn't get the job, but thankful for the opportunity and ease of interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with failure/criticism?
      Describe a time where you needed to be resourceful.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process was great! Everyone was very helpful and inviting. Quick to start the process and gave feedback right away. Phone interview, 3 Panel Interview then a one on one.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a challenging interview, slightly different from conventional interviews which are conducted by other companies. 4 employees interviewed me including the president of HR, marketing analysts and Director. It spanned over 2 weeks and the offer was made promptly after the last screening.

Interview Questions

• What would be the five main factors to evaluate if there is a dip in sales for a leading cellphone manufacturing company.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for the NYC office for a summer intern analyst position. First step consisted of a phone call with HR rep, and then an in-person day of 4 different interviews with employees at the company of all different levels.

Overall a very positive experience. HR was extremely friendly and timely with their communication, and the response time was quick. Everyone I met at the office were very friendly. Beautiful location and office, seemed like people were genuinely friends and enjoyed working together. Questions were all fit based, no technicals. Got an offer within a week. Turned it down since I had a few other offers from different companies, but everything I saw about Analytic was ver positive.

Marketing Science Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (Charlottesville, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

First had a phone interview, then had an in person interview with four different team members. Everyone was very pleasant and the in person interview was a great way to gauge the company culture (which was pretty great, people were really friendly with each other and seemed really on the ball work wise. Seemed like a place where employees definitely didn't dread going to work everyday and where you could learn quite a bit)

Human Resources Ana Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analytic Partners (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

My interviewing experience with Analytic Partners was one of the best interviews I've ever been on. The Director of Recruitment (Ray) was very transparent about the role from the beginning. She really cares about the applicant experience and it shows when you're speaking with her about the position you are applying for. I had 1 phone interview and a few days later I was brought in to meet with the HR team. Ray provided me with an interview schedule ahead of time with everyone I was going to meet with. She also sat with me a few minutes before my interviews started to go over the position again. Ray was kind enough to check in on me and she kept me updated on the status of the role I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?
      How do you allocate your time?
      Why do you want to work for Analytic Partners?
      Why do you want to work in HR?   Answer Question