Aprimo Reviews | Glassdoor

John Stammen

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"On the right track"

I have been working at Aprimo full-time

Pros

Company/management is really trying to get this company moving in the right direction after the carve out from Teradata and merger with Revenew. Accomplished so much (although much more to go) in just 6 months. Feel the turnaround to fast growth is just around the corner.

Cons

With so much work and activity going on, communication does not always flow fast enough. I do believe it will improve greatly in 2017.

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work! And keep it fun.

Oct 11, 2017 – Sr. Vice President Human Resources

Thank you for your post. Would love to hear additional feedback. Please feel free to post an update on how we are doing since Aprimo reemerged in July 2016.

2. "Innovating Rapidly, Great People, Cool Brand"

I have been working at Aprimo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are top notch. I have worked for many companies and the talent of the teams now at Aprimo are the absolute best. I am challenged daily and really feel like I am making an impactful difference. Coworkers are passionate about what they do and it doesn’t feel like a job but a mission we are all driving forward together. The new brand is cool too and has great energy! Impressive customer portfolio that keeps growing.

Cons

Teams are lean so you have to wear lots of hats although it has it's advantages. No other cons, the opportunity really is what you make of it.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire smart people, focus on skills development, and bringing in top talent.

"The emperor has no clothes."

I have been working at Aprimo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Team mates are very supportive of each other. The people are top notch and want to do the right thing.

Cons

Our CEO has surrounded himself with yes men and has no idea what's really going on. Senior leaders are more interested in land grabs then making good business decisions.

Advice to Management

Respect your customers and your employees. Stop making decisions without having all the facts. Pay attention to the data at your fingertips and stop turning a blind eye.

Oct 11, 2017 – Sr. Vice President Human Resources

While it is always difficult to hear negative opinions about the work you do, we do appreciate you taking the time to provide. Every piece of feedback (good or bad) is a way for us to measure what we... More

"Customer Success Manager"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Aprimo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great team of hardworking, dedicated people who go above and beyond to meet customer needs.

Cons

Leadership not well connected with the day-to-day work of the staff or needs of its customers

Advice to Management

Connect with your teams down to the lowest levels of the organization. You'll find a great wealth of information that will help refine both your strategic and tactical business plans.

Oct 11, 2017 – Sr. Vice President Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment. The Sr. Leadership team will be reviewing all feedback on glassdoor to try and build “take aways” and improve where we can. Please feel free to... More

"One of the best employers I ever worked at BEFORE Tera Data"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Aprimo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When I was hired on at Aprimo I had been through several bad jobs and I thought I had finally found my permanent home. It was great! I would have worked there until retirement. Fantastic software engineering team. We invented cutting edge technology. We had fun, worked hard, played hard. We would have company outings where we went to the movies. There was great camaraderie. It was everything I hoped for in a job. I hoped it was last forever.

Cons

When the company restructured due to the great economic recession it began the destruction of the company. It got worse when the company was acquired by Tera Data and as far as I know never got any better.

Advice to Management

If you could resurrect the old Aprimo culture from the days of Bill Godfrey, Rob Maclaughlin, Tim Sublette and all the rest of the gang that made Aprimo wonderful that would be wonderful! Employers around Indianapolis are terrible these days and we are in desperate need of a good one again.

Jan 30, 2017 – Sr. Vice President Human Resources

Thank you for your review. We appreciate hearing from current and former employees and will continue to work towards improving all aspects of our culture and team. Aprimo has gone through many... More

6. "Review"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waconia, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waconia, MN

I worked at Aprimo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company has a good group of consultants working for them.

Cons

The company has been through a rough time lately with some corporate restructuring.

Advice to Management

I don't have anything to say about the management at this point in time.

Oct 11, 2017 – Sr. Vice President Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment. It is always nice to receive positive feedback on Aprimo and agree we have an amazing group of consultants. Please feel free to forward any... More

"Still great company (questionable management/direction)"

Former Employee - Anonymous in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Aprimo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great colleagues, fun and fast paced environment

Cons

Lack of communication down from management. Questionable decisions moving forward causing high turnover

Oct 11, 2017 – Sr. Vice President Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment. We know that when we reemerged as the new Aprimo in July 2016, we had many changes to make and a reorganization. This did cause some turnover... More

"Need to find a new direction"

Former Employee - Professional Services Partner in Olathe, KS
    Former Employee - Professional Services Partner in Olathe, KS

I worked at Aprimo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Smart, committed technical leadership. Strong professional services Partners and a fair number of good Account Executives.

Cons

Poor company leadership and vision, bad executive sales leadership.

Oct 11, 2017 – Sr. Vice President Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment. We know that when we reemerged as the new Aprimo in July 2016, we had many changes to make and a reorganization to manage. Now, positioned for... More

"One of the greatest companies I worked for"

Pros

.Great product and great people!

Cons

.Typical things with a small company

Oct 11, 2017 – Sr. Vice President Human Resources

"Good company pre acquisition"

Former Employee - Engineer
    Former Employee - Engineer

I worked at Aprimo full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Fast paced, good challenges, good leadership

Cons

things changed after acquisition, questionable leadership moving in

Advice to Management

don't lose the culture of Aprimo