Asure Software Reviews | Glassdoor

Asure Software Reviews

Found 101 reviews

2.9
Pat Goepel
Pros
  • "Awesome benefits, Amazing people and engaged management team makes for a well balanced work environment(in 8 reviews)

• "Beautiful new office space in Austin(in 7 reviews)

"Client Account Executive"

Former Employee - Client Account Executive in Austin, TX

I worked at Asure Software full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

This is not my first review for Asure. In fact, it is my second. The first one I left was during my tenure there at Asure and this one is 6 months after leaving the company. My feelings about the company has NOT changed. I love the PEOPLE at Asure and the PRODUCTS the company has to offer. They solve REAL business problems that companies face everyday. As a salesperson that is important ! As for LEADERSHIP .....

Cons

The only thing I would say, is that they hold on to the poor performers too long. (This may even eliminate some of these negative reviews). This is across departments. Your offices are in great cities with amazing talent - take advantage of it!

Asure Software2019-04-02
  2. "Unorganized"

Former Employee - Client Success Manager

I worked at Asure Software full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Laid back office environment, flexible work schedule.

Cons

Low pay, lack of direction, too much turnover, employees don't feel valued.

Asure Software2019-05-16

"Run Away!"

I worked at Asure Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

I did like many of my coworkers.

Cons

I worked for a company that was acquired by Asure. It was all just lies, lies, lies right from the first day. "Nothing will change", "No one will lose their job", and on and on. They started making changes IMMEDIATELY and they have fired numerous employees. Every time they fire someone (or multiple people at once) they say that no one else will be fired....and then they fire someone else a few weeks later. There...

Advice to Management

Stop lying! People don't want to work for a company with zero integrity!

Asure Software2019-05-02

"Great place to work."

I have been working at Asure Software full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great team enviroment and everyone is friendly.

Cons

Office is always cold.

Asure Software2019-03-07

"A true growing company!"

Former Employee - Customer Success in Austin, TX

I worked at Asure Software full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Asure has a great employee culture that continually works to be competitive, exciting and cutting edge. The CEO is the real deal and knows how to grow a business.

Cons

Asure is in the business of acquiring a lot of smaller companies which can be a lot of change at times. If you can keep up and are in the for the long run it will be a positive for growth and opportunity.

Advice to Management

Keep employee feedback at the top of your priority list. Happy Employees = Happy Customers for life!

Asure Software2019-02-26

"Great people to work with!"

I have been working at Asure Software full-time

Pros

The people at Asure Software in the Burlington office are great to work with. They are hard working, energetic and passionate about making our products better. The environment promotes learning by not being afraid to take risks, which allows us to maximize our potential.

Cons

We could always use more resources to allow the platform to grow at the speed we want to go. Who doesn't have that problem?

Asure Software2019-02-11

"Unorganized"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Des Moines, WA

I worked at Asure Software full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Good benefits, coworkers usually willing to help each other, flexible schedules

Cons

Terrible management, little to no training prior to new processes, business strategies poorly planned, severely heavy work load, no appreciation showed, not supportive amongst business problems, lack of communication, poor timing for employees, too much drama

Advice to Management

Talk out business strategies with the employees that actually do the job before putting processes in place, plan trainings during reasonable times of employees affected, make sure new plans are clearly communicated to the employees and the clients, get a marketing team, show all employees appreciation for their hard work, cut out the drama

Asure Software2019-03-12

"GREAT Company, H O R R I B L E Management"

Former Employee - Customer Care Specialist in Tampa, FL

I worked at Asure Software full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great pay and benefits. Laid back office environment. No strict attendance policies. Leniency: no locked in break/lunch times or shift bids No nights or weekends. Not typical call center environment.

Cons

No structure. Nepotism :) Poor management. Open door policy is lifeless.

Advice to Management

None, they won't listen anyway.

Asure Software2019-01-30

"Great Company to Grow With!"

Current Employee - Scrum Master in Burlington, VT

I have been working at Asure Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

The engineering department has recently gone through a huge overhaul. They are bringing in great talent and breathing new life into the organization. I moved from MA to take a position here and I am so happy I did. Management is extremely supportive and places a huge focus on reaching professional and personal goals. The location in downtown Burlington is convenient and accessible with amazing views of the lake. Work...

Cons

The software could be improved with more resources. The engineering teams are currently small and can only achieve so much with the resources they have.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The support and trust you place in the teams is appreciated and the results show.

Asure Software2019-01-03

"HCM and Force Support"

I have been working at Asure Software full-time

Pros

Smart coworkers, motivated and client satisfaction is number 1. The Executive team lets their directors and team leads play a vital role in client satisfaction and truly act like owners. All teams are open for improvements and work together to find a solution that is right for clients and team members alike. Self starters and motivated employees thrive here. If you need to be micromanaged no need to apply.

Cons

Fast paced environment and sometimes the life - work balance gets lost.

Advice to Management

Slow down a little and take stock in what we have and add staff to make improvements to overall products

Asure Software2018-11-21