Asure Software Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

Asure Software Chief Executive Officer Pat Goepel
Pat Goepel

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • This ensures a successful work environment (in 7 reviews)

• Comfortable work space and work/life balance (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • I believe we at times loose focus of the work-life balance (in 6 reviews)

• Need to open up more Work from Home opportunities (in 5 reviews)

1. "Account Executive"

I have been working at Asure Software full-time

Pros

Comp Plan is ridiculous and one of the best I have seen in a SaaS company. The people who are successful are the people who put the time and energy into their job and understand that in sales you have to make sales to make money! Leadership is committed to not only the Asure brand but to the people who make it. You continue to invest in our products and our Clients and Prospects see that. They offer 401K + Benefits + Stock Options + Gym Reimbursement + Flexible work options .. should I continue? Best decision I made two years ago was joining the Asure team and not let take the negative reviews cloud my judgment.

Cons

Having to deal with the ignorance of the people who write "tacky" reviews because they want things handed to them instead of working for them!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! You are doing a great job creating the culture this company needs!

2. "Okay"

Pros

Good company culture and atmosphere

Cons

So far, so good - none

Advice to Management

keep it up

"Lack of Experience in HR Leadership"

I worked at Asure Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My coworkers were really great people

Cons

Lack of knowledge in senior leadership, lack of connection to employees, lack of transparency from senior leadership, top down management, disengaged employees, unprofessional communication (for example look at the previous replies to other posts and the unprofessional responses), disrespectful and condescending to employees, absolutely terrible internal service

Advice to Management

If executives can’t tell that the strategic leadership and professional communication from HR is lacking and get someone in the HR C-Suite that has experience and knowledge then the company will suffer, and its employees will continue to become more and more disengaged. Executive leadership hasn’t appointed the right people to lead in HR, and has promoted out of need and tenure, instead of finding someone that can do the job and help move the company forward. I hope executives see it sooner rather than later and make the decision that makes sense for employees and investors and find someone that actually knows what they are doing.

"Tackiest Company Ever"

I have been working at Asure Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The Benefits start first day.

Cons

Switcheroo on you in role description.
    Even if you repeatedly informed what you are looking for in a company, your career goals. They fabricate everything- When you bring to their attention in a private management "meeting" they like to pattycake you, as if you were a natural born idiot.
    Management is unfriendly or condescending snobs. Corp Culture is the craps. ***If you already come from a Progressive corporate culture, Or that is where you are headed, where you actually USE your intelligence, talent & abilities.. Word to the Wise- Do Not Go to Asure. They do not deserve you. Nor do they deliver the goods. How they handle work flow & training. Or The Lack there-of. Way they pick and choose ppl.
    The tackiest internal culture ever seen. Never-Ever would I want my business in their hands. #MajorFAIL

Advice to Management

Old mindsets poison the New ones.
    You do not know how to use nor develop real talent. Nor a creative or welcoming environment for all. There are WALLS in your managment style & team. And a total DISCONNECT from the real reality of internal life. Except for a petty few.
    Who are so random in delight. Get your stuff together internally. You have Jetson Dreams in a FLINSTONE culture. Its the craps. Period.

"Challenging but with little reward"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Boston, MA

I have been working at Asure Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Challenging work environment, global reach and visibility

Cons

Management loses sight of employee goals. Lack of career development options. Check out the 'trends'. The big jump is management putting in 5 star reviews under direction of HR because we can't get good labor candidates.

Asure Software Response

Jul 13, 2017 – Human Resources

I am sorry to hear you feel this way, especially being a current employee. I have personally been in the HR department for almost 8 years and have never asked management or any other employee for... More

"Growing Company- Good Leadership- Bright future!"

Current Employee - Confidential in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Confidential in Austin, TX

I have been working at Asure Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Asure is a fast growing public company that feels a bit like a start up. People who do well here are those who take initiative and act, bringing their ideas, knowledge and expertise to company to be impactful in our growth. You can really blaze a trail and be impactful here no matter your role.

There has been an infusion of good leadership talent to the company in the last year. They are fantastic and making big impacts for their teams including Finance, Sales, Marketing and Services!

Cons

You can get caught up in your work and loose sight of work life balance- but the nice thing is most of the time you can control that as you have lots of autonomy here.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate the vision of the future and focus on how each of the new acquisitions will be rolled into the business. Reinforce this message regularly in emails, and the monthly all hands meeting. Hearing it once is not enough to get everyone on board

Its time to bring more of the teams under one roof in Austin. Centralize more of your talent- bring the product and development teams together under one roof!

"Awesome Company- Great Products- Great work life balance"

Current Employee - Technical Support in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Technical Support in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Asure Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Software is excellent, and they continue to invest in it. HCM product is deep and very functional. Very configurable to handle most complex situations. Space product is a leader in market and handles all needs

Cons

Company is growing, and sales are increasing. With any organization there are always bumps in the road, but leadership address and moves forward

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

"Avoid the Finance Dept."

I worked at Asure Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Compensation isn't bad. Break room snacks. Ok Benefits. Opportunity for upgrade in job title but only cause people leave.

Cons

Lack of process and training. Management is only worried about themselves. Extremely high turnover which leads to a bunch of cleanup and covering other responsibilities. Management has stated that work life balance is 50 hours.

"Mondays don't matter, it is always good..."

Current Employee - N/A in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - N/A in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Asure Software full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have no problem waking up and going to work. Not something I was able to say about my previous employment. This is largely because of the company, the leadership and the values represented. The fact that Asure is without doubt an employee focused company (How can we not be... we build companies of the future) I for one feel appreciated, recognized and I know my voice is heard and those are probably the key items that make me want to come in every day and make a difference.

Cons

It is hard to find fault, when your job is fulfilling, your leadership is responsive, you are recognized, and you get to work with like minded co-workers. But I must. I believe we at times loose focus of the work-life balance. I understand this happens sporadically and we are all prepared for that however when it happens more often than not that eagerness dwindles.

Advice to Management

Be cognizant of those that put in the long hours and those that are always in the thick of things, they sometimes wonder why they do it when everyone else goes home.

"So far so good!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Asure Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I wake up excited to come to work and look forward to continue learning the product and the clients we serve.

Cons

None yet, a bit hectic due to the upcoming move to our new office, but that will subside once we are there.

Advice to Management

As long as you continue to work to make employee morale a priority, you will reap the benefits down the road. Keep doing what you are doing.